'Stage & Cafe Confession' • Jaehyun

Not Requested

[✔] edited.

~~

There I was, standing at the side of the stage, looking at the tv for the group that was performing, Golden Child.

They're my company's sunbaenim (meaning some idol who debuted earlier than you and if saying company's sunbaenim, someone who debuted earlier and is in your company), so that means we hang out a lot when we have time.

I have a guy that I extremely crush on.

Jaehyun.

Ever since I fell to rock bottom for him.

I snapped out my gaze as clapping rung through my ears. I shook my head, which made me dizzy afterward, however, I looked up to see them coming down from the stage.

"Hey (Y/S/N)! (Your stage name)" He called out and gave me a hug. "I hope you do well, er I mean not that you already do- but, you know what I'm saying..." He nervously scratched the back of his neck, I chuckled at the sight of seeing him this shy.

"Hehe, yeah I'll try my best!" I winked at him. He turned around but then quickly turned to me and said,

"I have to tell you something back at the company building, meet me at the cafe nearby..." He placed his hand on my shoulder, right then and there I was having a massive heart attack.

"O-okay...I will, what time?" I asked, sweeping a peice of my hair back.

"At three." He simply anwswered, then winked. 'Wait, did Jaehyun, of Golden Child just flirted with me?!' I thought.

I fiddled around with my fingers and replied cheesily,

"Okay oppa..." I blush furiously. JJ (a name of one of your members) grabbed me by the wrist and scolded me quietly,

"Come on! You were about to be late!" I laugh nervously then headed up stage with her.

~~

"WOOOO!" Shouted the fans. I smile then winked to the camera which made the fans boom out their voices more. We bowed then speedwalked down to the backstage.

"That was great Y/n!" I was shocked he was standing there, watching our performance. I bowed awkwardly while he chuckled dryly.

"So, what about the thing." I fiddled with my fingers while he passed me a towel and bottle.

"You know what I can't wait, let's go right now." As soon as he was about to take my arm, I yanked it away and looked at him with a 'hold on' face.

"I'm sweating and I feel gross right now, you think that I'm going anywhere with you like this?!" I said looking up and down at myself. He scratched the back of his neck and blushed. 'Cute.'

"Ah, sorry. I'll wait for you," he chuckled dryly.

"Since when you and I were ever friends?" I jokingly questioned, he looked sad for a moment so I decided to laugh it off. "I was kidding oppa! And okay, I'll be out soon." He nods his head and jogs quietly outside the building.

I enter my dressing room and started to change.

~~

(a/n; Istg, I'm sorry You have to witness so many skippps it's just no one wants to hear her getting undressed, so.)

"Jaehyun?" I called out, he came out of a corner, looking up from his phone then smiling as he makes his way to me.

"Yes?" He called back out. I laugh hysterically as he continue to stand there chuckling. I stopped then said,

"Shall we?"

"We shall!" He said taking my hand and leading me to a cafe nearby.

We sat at a table near the entrance, I spoke up first.

"What did you need to tell me?" I questioned, making him look up from the menu he was holding.

"Oh, uhm. I don't know how to say this but, I really like you Y/n, and that I hope you can accept me..." He trailed off, I've never been so filled with joy in my entire life!

"YES!"--Everyone looked at me weirdly, which made me sink into my seat, apologize and talk with my inside voice to answer.--"Er, I mean I like you too, heh." I chuckled at the end. He smiled ear-toear as he took my hand and dragged me out of the cafe to the outside of the building.

"Thank you Y/n!" He hugged me.

"I love you too, oppa." I kissed his cheek.

~~

oooohHHH.

Just got goosebumps for that crappy ending.

Sorry that I didn't get to update cause I was busy with work and I was writing another storyyy. So please be patient for some upcoming new contents.

And for those who are sending in requests and waiting, please wait because I do have stuff to work on such as school work and other stories that need to updated on another acc.

but, as always!

사랑!