12 Grimmauld place

Start from the beginning

After a minute the door was flung open and in walked the annoying trio, their faces red with anger. Hadrian covered his face with the pillow to hide his smirk, he schooled his face just before the pillow was ripped from his face by an angry ginger haired girl. When she saw that it was Hadrian she literally grabbed his arm pulled him out of the room and into the room molly had directed him to while Ron and Hermione brought his things.

Hadrian was thrown on the floor of the room while Ron was yelling at him about them being best friends and that he was told to room with him. Hadrian just looked at him with a blank face while Ron continued his rant about that he shouldn't have other friends and that they were enough, Hermione and Ginny nodding in agreement.

It was at this moment that Hadrian snapped. The room dropped a couple of degrees just enough for the annoying trio not to notice but for anyone that did enter the room to notice. He stood up extremely slowly and walked forward with his hair covering his face he looked at the trio through his hair and punched Ronald in the face and kicked him in the gut, and then smacked Hermione and Ginny across the face before grabbing his things and as he reached the door he didn't bother turning around as he said "let me make somethings very clear, 1) I do not listen to you, 2) you are not the boss of me, 3) I decided who I am friends with not you, 4) this year I want to focus on studies so don't bug me and 5) leave me the fuck alone" and with that he left the room leaving a stunned trio.

Once he placed his things back into the twins room he just started to relax when he heard the banshee (sorry that is an insult to banshee's) sorry molly weasley shout "dinner" as the six boys descended the stairs he heard shouting from someone that he didn't know and a gasp coming from someone that he did recognise.

He was about to walk into the hall way when he was grabbed by molly weasley who started to shout at him about hitting Ron, Hermione and Ginny. The twins who were stood behind Hadrian at the time cast a silencing spell on their mother and sighed and Fred said "do you here that Georgie?" George looked at Fred and said "no I don't hear anything Freddie", Fred looked at George and said "exactly pure and utter silence its perfect". They both laughed before walking passed their fuming mother and into the kitchen with an angry molly following them.

When they were gone Hadrian cast a silencing spell on the hallway and looked at the portrait that was placed on the wall. Hadrian smiled and bowed at the woman looking at him and said "hello auntie Walburga" the witch looked at Hadrian with eyes of scrutiny and said "you look like that potter boy Sirius was friends with how am I your aunt boy?" Hadrian smirked and released his glamour and said "you are my great aunt on my mother's side" Walburga's eyes widened and she said "who is your mother?" Hadrian smiled and said "Bellatrix" Walburga smiled and said "welcome to the family my nephew, I have one thing to ask of you" Hadrian nodded and looked at the portrait and the woman said "are both Sirius and Regulus on your side and are they both alive?" Hadrian chuckled and said "well that's two things but the answer is yes to both of them."

Walburga smirked evilly and said "go boy before that wretched ginger haired prewett comes out here again" Hadrian smiled a smile that promised pain and suffering and said "will do auntie" before replacing the glamour, removing the silencing spell and closing the curtains enough that they looked closed but were open just enough for Walburga to see what was happening. 

Dinner was spent relatively quietly, however there was a mental conversation going on between, Fred, George, Arthur, Percy, Bill, Remus, Sirius and Hadrian about the next school year and Arthur told Hadrian to go and head to bed early at the end of the dinner because they would be up early so that they could go to the ministry for his hearing.

The next morning, Hadrian walked downstairs to be met by both Sirius and Arthur who were waiting by the door. Once they were ready they left they went through the visitors entrance and Arthur seemed really surprised and excited while Hadrian and Sirius both were having a silent conversation through eye contact about what to say and what not to say"