Oh No! With a Side Of Leo

Start from the beginning

What does that stupid goddess Calypso see in that oily boy?Everyone amazes me.I hummed happily as I picked up the bag and the note and headed for my office.I flicked on the lights.I sat down on my brown chair and looked around.On the wall there was pictures of Camp Half-Blood that where secretly taken.There was few swords lingering around the room.Behind me there was a big picture of me and Luke Castellan before the battle of Manhattan.I was the one that told him about the River Styx,we where great friends me and Luke.I opened up my desk to find a envelope.

I ran my fingers along the green seal.I opened my tiny window and tossed it out,I already knew what she wanted.

"Please come again soon,we are closing now,"Emma sang on the intercom.I heard footsteps exit the store.I exited my big office and locked the doors.I made my way into a closet that had a sign that said:Cleaning Supplies.I opened it and steeped in.It was elevator."Welcome to the Basement,"a motorized voice sang out as the elevator opened the door.I steeped out into a huge room.I was in a glass balcony that looked over the basement.Our house was tall,about 13 feet in the air it was in the middle of a huge training facility underground.

I walking down the stairs,I could smell diner.I jumped down the last step and ran into the house.The kitchen had a modern look to it,glass fans,new fridge,you name it.I sat down in a chair,I haven't had one of Ally's good cooking in ages.Jenna stormed in and sat down crossing her arms angrily."Son of a God,that boy wouldn't tell me where the other demigods are!"I held her hand trying to calm her down,trust me you do not want to see a mad goddess,ever."Don't worry,they will come to us,"I said soothingly.Emma walked in,she rolled her eyes as she saw me and Jenna holding hands,"Like OMG,why all the affection!"I rolled my eyes back."So where's Corey,"I asked."She's training,she isn't hungry."Ally placed a Gorgon head on the table."Dig in!"

Corey kept on punishing the dummy in front of her (no not Leo.)Sweat dripping down her forehead.Her long hair was in a bun on top of her head.She kicked hard,knocking the 70 pound dummy on the side."How was that,sir,"She asked as she dapped her head with a wet towel."Wonderful,I was wondering if you and sisters want to go fly."Corey smiled and nodded and
ran off to the showers.

The three sisters stood in front of me all linking hands.They where all in black suites which helped the transformation.They all closed there eyes.I turned away,in my opinion it's pretty gross.When I turn around I see a 15 ft. high Hydra with dirt-brown scales that where as hard as iron,and flame resistant,when Emma snarled you could see her small,but sharp teeth that where like tiny daggers.There slit-like eyes darted around the room.The three heads moved around constantly.I Flashed myself onto there backs,gripping on to a part of there skin where the heads part."διέρχομαι(To go,in Greek!)They started flapping there huge leathery wings.The sisters are a very rare kind of hydra most of the hydras can not fly.Man was I lucky to find them!The roof started opening as we started flying upwards,Heras ring,here I come!

Lucys P.O.V

I pounded on the door to Greys cabin.
"Jenna!I know your in there,"I yelled as I pounded harder on the door and wiggled the doorknob,as expected it was locked.I stepped back couple of inches and my back was against the wall.I put my hands in front of me.I imagined the wood curling back,enough room for me to get inside.I felt the tips of my fingers tingle.I opened my eyes to see the oak-wood door with a hole inside that I could easily fit through.I stepped threw the door,still amazed at what I did.

My nose scrunched up as soon as I entered the room,I could smell the perfume that I could have sworn I smelled before. Jennas. I looked around the cabin,I have never been in her cabin before,but you could tell it was hers. First of all she had a black sign made of stone taken from Hades house that Nico gave her for there 1 month anniversary.Second of all there was a picture of her and Mary nailed into the wall that she probably brought from camp. Last of all there was few arrows hanging around her room in random places.I sighed and sat on the creaky bed.Of course Jenna isn't here,she may be a total,as Annabeth would say,a total Hera,but Jenna was smart.

I knew that Grey coming back to life was to good to be true,I should have seen it coming.After Mary told me everything she knew we had a meeting.After a while we figured it out,Jenna manipulated her looks so she looked exactly like Grey.After few some few sarcastic questions to Nico like:How could you not notice that your girlfriend turned into a crazy psych goddess?!Percy is on deck reporting the quest to Chiron.So far,it's been a fail of mass proportions. We are still looking for Isabella,tomorrow we are all going to a certain shop that Annabeth found online that sounded suspicious.....

A.N
Woah...new characters!Anyways here is the bad thing after The Blood Of Olympus the P.J books will be gone forever.I have a bad feeling that some main characters might die.
P.S
Follow
Camp_Halfblood726
On Instagram
I run it:)
All percy Jackson related pics
#followorhavehadeseatyou