Pizza can be killer

You know it update time enjoy:)

--------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

Everyone was groggy.It was 4 in the morning.After a hour on the ship,I had to deal with a sea sick Nico(not a pretty sight),angry Percy and a study lesson with Annabeth.Annabeth was teaching me about the Titan war when the ship sunk few feet down.The ship isn't the biggest,but that was not one of the ships defenses against monsters.I shuffled myself onto the deck to see a stressed out Leo,asleep on the steering wheel,poor Leo he was up all night finishing the ship.Nico was at the port talking with grey.Sometimes she is the only one who can understand him.I walked over to the steering wheel.The ship was tilting side to side,yet no one noticed but me.

Leo?Are you awake?I asked.

Calypso I will find you!he whispered,then he started kissing the steering wheel.

I shook him,Leeooeooo wake up!!!!

His eyes opened.Holy Hephaestus,did I fall asleep again?

What do you mean by again?I asked

Well lately I have been having dreams....

Yes I know Leo,If you want I could steer the ship/plane.

Leo sighed in defeat,fine but wake me up in a hour.

I promise,I said in a childish voice.

Leo wandered to his bunk.I sighed and put my hair in a pony tail.This was going to be a long ride.

Leo's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a lot better.I had a dream that my mom was alive and I got calypso off her island,now that was a good dream.I yawned and looked out the window,there was valleys stretched in every direction.Then I saw a little town.My belly rumbled,I haven't had a meal in forever.Then I remembered I forgot to put in the food in the ship.I walked up to the deck to see Lucy driving the ship.She looked tired.Hey,I said walking up to her.She jumped,Oh Leo it's you.She checked her watch sorry I didn't wake you up I thought you deserved a longer nap.Nico and grey was not at the front of the ship thank goodness.I had to watch them talk for hours.So Lucy how do you feel about pizza as a reward for protecting my ship?It would be a pleasure,she answered.Ill meet you in the lunch room,she asked.

About that,there is no food on the ship.Lucy sighed,I guess we could go down to that little village to get some food.Lucy gathered up everyone,She told them the plan:

Me and Leo are going to get food.The rest of you will watch over the ship and Isis message camp to tell them everything's fine.Everyone nodded.Okay if we are not back in a hour,start a search party.After she docked the ship,Frank asked who is in charge,Lucy grinned Annabeth is in charge.A while ago if anyone told us that we would be following orders of the daughter of Gaea I would have called them crazy.After a half hour me and Lucy went and got all the food.Lucy rubbed her belly,where is that pizza you promised?she joked.After a while of wondering around we found a nice little pizza place.We entered and sat down.So what are you getting she asked.Help,a voice screamed.Me and Lucy got up and got our weapons ready.My weapon fire,hers earth good mix right.We looked behind the poster and gasped.There was a huge on the pizza maker.There was a girl in the pizza maker.She was banging on the door trying to get out.Fire was burning under her,burning her skin.Lucy ran over and fiddled with the lock.It open instantly.She was about to reach in but her arms turned a dark brown when she put her hands near.Let me try, I said.I got the girl out with ease(since I can be in fire).She was shaking violently.K set her on the table.DONT eat me she begged,please I don't taste good.Lucy came up with a wet cloth,we are not here to eat you she replied softly.Her shaking stopped the Moment the cloth was on her head.Tun they are coming!Who is coming?The vampires!Leo can you carry her to the ship?Ill try.We were half way out the door when.A girl(a beautiful) girl came out of the shadows.Hi,she said I'm Kelli,and I love the taste of Demi-gods.Get her to the ship,Lucy commanded.I can Handel her easily.I would have stayed but the crispy girl was not looking good.I ran to the ship.On my way there,the girl treys to make conversation.My name is Issabella.Whats yours?Leo.My mother is Athena and I was trying to find Annabeth but I got trapped.Thank you for saving me,then she kissed my cheek.I blushed.Annabeth I know her she is on our ship.Isabella's eyes lit up,she is my half sister.So you can see her when you are all better.

Lucy's P.O.V

I have one task at hand defeat the Vampier named Kelli.She growled in a unearthly way.So was that your boyfriend,she asked.No he's just a friend.The words where a lie I liked Leo but he didn't like me back all I hear is Calypso,even in his dreams.I lunged,but missed.She was quick.Where is your weapon Demi-god?Your standing on my weapon,see looked down expecting to see a sword.Then it hit her,she bowed down.Are you Gaea's daughter?I nodded.Are you hear to kill demigods to set your mother free?I made a dagger out of earth so quickly she didn't relies I had a swing at her.She turned into dust.I am not my mother,I yelled out loud.Then I left to go find Leo.

A.N

Yaya update!:)

Hope you liked it

Love

Comment

Share

Vote

Thanks if you do these a update will come

EF