If I'm found, I'll go to jail! 

I can't let anyone know about this, either. 

But you know what...after all of this...I know have a boost of confidence in a certain subject.

Taehyung has to know who Yoonhee is dating. 

---

Taehyung's Point of View:

Yoongi called me not too long ago, and here we are know, drinking coffee in a park while sitting on a bench. 

"Hyung, I know that there's a reason you called me," I finally broke the awkward silence. Yoongi swallowed his sip before speaking. 

"Can't I just talk with a friend?" he defended as he held the warm drink in the palms of his hands. 

I looked at him. 

"I know you well enough. There's something up," I intoned softly. "Spill it. You can talk to me."

He took a moment before replying. 

"Alright. Let's just be straight forward with each other. I'm certain you know who Yoonhee's new boyfriend is. I asked you a while ago but you didn't say...but Taehyung...I horribly need to know who the boy is," his face was showing a mix of sadness and disappointment. 

"I-I'm sorry hyung-"

"Taehyung, please. You don't know how desperately I've been searching. Just give me the name, and I'll be out of here," Yoongi tried convincing me. 

What would happen if I said the name? The secret won't stay forever...anyway.

"Aish..." I muttered under my breath, angry at myself as I'm about to say the name. Even though this will cause major issues, Yoongi is the older brother of her, after all. I'm sorry, Min Yoonhee, the girl I'm still madly in love with; please forgive me. "It's J-Jeon Jungkook."

---

Yoongi excused himself to the bathroom for a good fifteen to twenty minutes, but came back refreshed. I'm surprised he was able to calm down this quickly, because knowing him, he would have burnt a whole building down by now. 

"T-Taehyung," Yoongi breathed as he stared at me. "How would you...like to work with me?"

"Work with you!?" I retorted. Just the thoughts of what he does in his lab sickens me. 

"Yes," he replied. "I mean...don't you want Yoonhee back?"

"W-what are you t-talking about," 

"I'm talking about a deal, my dear friend. If you help me get Jeon Jungkook, then Yoonhee will be all yours," he said. Was he really prepared to sell of his sister just so that he can get Jungkook?

"I love her enough to let her go," I spoke firmly.

"Oh, no you don't," Yoongi smirked as he put his arm around my shoulder, continuing his persuasive talk with me. "You love her so much that you want her to be all yours."

I stared at Yoongi, shocked at the words coming out of his mouth. If he was in the right state of mind, he would have never even thought of selling his younger sister off. 

But...what if he was right? Would I really be willing to help Yoongi get Jungkook for me to have Yoonhee back? 

I thought for a moment, but Yoongi continued talking. 

"Just think about it, Taehyung. All you have to do is help me take Jungkook, and then...my dear sister is all yours," he summarized his offer. By now, I think I know what I have to do.

"Hyung..." I took a deep breath before bracing myself. "I'll do it."

---

OMG there was this one gif of Kookie dancing and it's HILARIOUS

OMG there was this one gif of Kookie dancing and it's HILARIOUS...but the file size is too large so I couldn't put it on here :(

If you guys want, I can post the website link to the gif in my next update. 

<3

-JungYoonJinMin