Prologue

They both stood outside in rain.
Rain droplets hitting their bare skin.
A few newspaper reporters have taken photos but couldn't recognize her.

They both ran into a nearby shed. They were catching for breath. He wiped his face with his arms and looked for the reason why she had called him for this time of the day and weather.

"Yein...what do you want? We decided not to speak after that day" he said sternly.

She looked at him with a little hope in her. That he would listen to what she was going to say and accept reality.

She thought he had the same feelings she felt for him. How she admired him as a singer. How he had rose from a rookie straight to the US for the biggest award shows.

But she thought.

She mustered all the courage and faith. She found it difficult to come out of her very mouth.

"J-jungkook.."

He looked at her. Now serious, as he thought she was only here to waste time.

"What?"

She took a deep breath in and out.

"I'm p-pregnant" she said shutting her eyes. To be honest, it would be a lie if she said she wasn't scared of his reaction.

"N-no.." he let out. He put the palm of his hand over his head due to frustration.

"J-jungkook.."

"NO..no no, I'm not..ready for this"

She flinched as he shouted.

"Jungkook..this is our ch-" Yein was cut of by him.

His eyes were filled with anger. He looked like he could rage to do anything.

"This is your child not mine, I'm not letting some kid ruin my life and yo-" he was cut off with a slap across his face, leaving a red mark on his pale cheek.

"Your right, this is my child, a father that isn't strong enough to support his own offspring is no father, all you care about is fame" She said with tears running down her eyes.

She felt guilty for slapping him but he deserved it. How could, no dare he talk about a child that wasn't even born yet like that?
After that night of whatever happend wasn't only her fault.
She heard him letting out a pathetic laugh.

"Don't even make me start, your group, still stuck on a rookie position since  what? 2014? It's been 3 years already, a girl like you could do anything. Being seen with the BTS Jeon Jungkook will surely bring some attention, ahh what's your group name again? Pfft livelyz? Lovelyz? Don't touch or test me again" he said hurting her even more.

She couldn't believe it. The one person that she had secretly admired and  loved had brought needles that stuck to her heart. The fact that he brought up her groups position.

Fame had devoured him. She couldn't take it anymore.

"That's it..I had enough, I will raise this child" she said parting the opposite way from him.

"Good luck with whatever you trying to achieve" he said walking the other way.

Hehe new fanfiction~