"I understand you feel confused, scared and a little groggy, but relax. Today is the first day in a wonderful future for all of you, if you want it that is." he said and Barbara immediately asked skeptical: "Who are you?"

He smiled as he looked over at her and replied: "The question is who are you? The world sees criminal lunatics. But I, I see brilliance, charisma, and power." he said as he kept studying her.

"Yes, exactly my man." Jerome said and Theo turned his attention over to him.

"That is so spooky. That is me to a T. I don't know about these other bozos but you're sing my song." he said with a growing grin on his face.

"Quiet, Jerome!" Richard spat at him and Jerome looked at him with an annoyed and angry expression. He did not like it when people thought they cold told him what to do.

"I'll show him." Jerome thought to himself.

"Keep talking." Richard told Theo.

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws, like yourselves, working together as a team. Gotham would tremble before you." Theo said and walked up to Barbara again. It seemed like he had a certain interest in her, not that Jerome really cared, he just noticed. 

"What do you say, Barbara? You can have everything in the world." he said as he gently stroke her cheek and Barbara gazed into his eyes.

"Well, it sounds fabulous. But I'm no brilliant outlaw, I just have...issues." she said and smirked. Theo just took a step closer to her.

"You have ferocity, beauty and desire, and that's enough." he said and smirked as well.

"Theo? Was that your name?" Richard interrupted and Theo sighed before looking back over to him with an annoyed expression.

"First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole magic team? I gotta pass. I don't take orders." Richard said and Jerome noticed Tabitha shaking her head with another evil grin. Ugh he hoped she would hurt him because Jerome didn't like him that much anymore. And he didn't understand why Barbara had flirted with him back in Arkham. Well expect that he told her to, hahaha. But why flirt with a rich millionaire when you could get a good looking guy with great hair? He thought to himself.

"Good luck on everything tho, it's truly an entreating concept." Richard said sarcastically.

"This is very disappointing." Theo replied as he walked up to him while resting his hands on his back.

"Oh, you want a reward for breaking us out of Arkham? Well I'm grateful so how does one million sound? Pretty good? You can have it today as soon as I walk out of here." Richard said with an cocky attitude. Did he really think money could impress anyone there? Like just look at this freaking place! Jerome thought.

Theo shook his head.

"Money is not the concern here. I had such...high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. It always poisons the well." he said and walked away from Richard.

"You'll have to go. Tabitha will see you out." Theo said and Tabitha untied him.

"Miss Kean is coming with me." Richard said walking up to Barbara.

"Oh I don't think she wants to go where you're going." Theo said and then suddenly Tabitha took her whip out and wrapped it around Richards neck dragging him down to the floor. He was choking and tried to get out of her grip but for no use. Jerome's eyes widened of joy as he watched him being tortured. It pleased him to see him suffer after being such an asshole.

"Oh, she did the job for me. Well at least i don't have to scrape his blood off my hands later." Jerome thought to himself and smiled.

Tabitha sat on top of Richard and stabbed him multiple times as the blood went everywhere. Jerome and the others, except Barbara, laughed as he choked on his own blood. Theo looked at them and asked: "Anyone else want to leave?"

No one replied.

"Fine, welcome to the team." he said as they all got untied. Greenwood, the cannibal, stretched out his arms as he grinned.

"This ain't Arkham, and i ain't complaining." he joked. Theo walked up to the window and stared out on the city with his hands resting on his back.

"Gotham will be ours. We have do to everything to get in the news so people will know of your returns." he said. Jerome smiled with his evil smile as he walked up to Theo.

"How does a good old school massacre sound? That will definantly get the media's attention." he purposed with his jazz hands out. Theo turned to him with an eyebrow raised. He pulled a vague smile and slightly nodded.

"Good thinking. I like your initiative, Jerome. You guys will do it first thing tomorrow, and you will be in charge." he said and looked back outside the window.

Jerome got exited and walked away as he thought of his interview with Elena. Oh she was so easy to provoke and scare, and that was so amusing to him. She was a loner with no friends and her guardian beat her. He had noticed the bruise she had on her cheek so he put the pieces together. She had a shitty life and had to be an emotional mess. And that was just what Jerome wanted, because he knew exactly who Elena was and where to find her.

AHHH fuck I'm exited! What is he planning thooo? Can you guess?

Please vote and comment!

-Michelle