King Dice x Child! Reader x Devil [PART 3]

(More like King Dice x Teen! Reader x Devil but eh and Italics Are Flashbacks along with that Cuphead's A Totally Dick in This plus There's A LOT of cussing just an FYI, also causal Mister Dice up top)

You remembered the days when you spent your nights traveling hours to go get bread and Peanut Butter and ride back again, and when your mother was so drunk that she was kind. The memories flooded back, time slowed so you could see the room clearly. Cuphead, who was once your friend, now the man who would most likely take your life, yeah you heard me. Take your life. It started out as a verbal fight, you would never have guessed it would end like this.

The fight began when he said the Devil was nothing but trouble, that he should be trusted and so on. Now being raised by the Devil and Dice you defended him, "That's only because you've been on his bad side." "That's his only side, you're not seeing the point. I've fought him I would think I would know." He raised his voice, Mugman looked confused as he hung upside down from a tree nearby. "Oh really? Have you grown up with him for basically your entire life?" You began growing angry with Cuphead, he was being an ignorant little ass, "I think I would know a lot more than you." Your voice carried hints of sarcasm and sass. That's when he punched you, reflexively you grabbed your mouth, seeing that he had a cocky look on his face as he got himself into a fighting stance. "Oh you cocky bastard," you said as you threw another punch. The punch was so hit it made of arms crash into his face, giving the block he tried was useless. This sent him back, that's when Mugman flipped himself to where he was standing and tried to defuse the fight. But this was where living with the devil hindered you, your temper had shortened by a lot.

You wandered around the tables in the casino, always in the line of sight of Dice. You knew not to mess with anyone or anything, as you were folding a napkin up into a little bird, you smiled at your accomplishment. So you ran around 'flying with your little birdie, making sure not to hit anyone when you heard dad's loud voice from behind a door. So you dropped your little birdie and walked to the door. Dad was really mad, he kept saying something about cheating and how it wasn't tolerated. But you jumped at the scream the man then produced, you had never heard a man scream that loud with so much pain in his voice, you forgot about your birdie and ran straight for your little hiding hole. Dice saw you run past but, thought nothing of it. The Devil walked out of his office, the fur around his paws had been wet, he hadn't taken three steps when he stepped on your unfolded birdie. He picked it up messing with it in his paws before he realized that you probably heard him when he was dealing with the cheater. He walked on to the large crowded casino floor looking over the crowd he found who he was looking for, Dice. He quickly walked towards him, weaving through the mass of people, "Have you seen (y/n)?" He asked his arms slightly wetting the edge of the table where he leaned on, "Saw her run by a few minutes ago, she looked frightened, she's probably in her spot." The Devil let out an inaudible sigh as he pushed himself away from the table after thanking Dice. Confusion was written on Dice's face but soon the sly grin he normally had plagued it. The devil climbed the makeshift latter you made that lead to a large hole in the wall that had enough space for you to dance around in it. He stood on the ladder, "(Y/n)? You here?" Silence answered him then your soft voice, "y-yeah." He felt his heartstrings be torn at, "Did...Did I scare you?" He asked, with that, you walked from your spot, your eyes were glossy as if you were going to cry. You nodded in response, "Sweetheart, I didn't mean to, You can forgive me can't yah?" He asked as you felt a smile crawl on your face as you knelt down, "Yeah, but please don't make them scream like their dying." He let out a small laugh, "Y-yeah will do." You booped his nose then hugged him. He was just the sweetest.

"Stay outta this Mugs, this is between me and Cuphead." You said as you pushed Mugman backward into a tree. "The devil is nothing but trouble how are you that blind?" He asked as he shot at you, 'Damn finger guns' you thought, dodging most of the bullets, some scrapping your skin, "Hey fill that empty Cup of yours with some knowledge, and I'll beat this into you. No one messes with my family and expects to walk away scot-free!" You growled as you jumped at him, throwing him to the ground a few feet away. "Family? You have no family! You're just some orphan that they have to take care of!" You froze, tears brimmed your eyes as Cuphead realized what he said. Mugman had covered his mouth and ran into the forest, presumably to go get Dice or the Devil. "You sick fucker.," you growled, your eyes had dangerous red glow as you ran at him, kicking him off his feet before punching him so hard that the Cup he had as a head cracked. You had just pissed him off, "Fine we both know how this will end." "Yeah, with your face in a pile of shit." You fought like your life depended on it, funny...because it actually did. If you skip an epic fight scene it brings you to present time. You both were evenly matched but, he played dirty. He first trapped your foot on a really big rock, how? He first knocked you over, knocking your breath out, then pinned your foot with the rock. You were trying to remove the rock when you heard the bushes shake. Three figures appeared from the forest, Dice, Mugman and the Devil. Their expressions changed as soon as they saw how bad the fighting was. You and Cuphead were both pretty beaten up, blood dripping from your head and large amounts of cracks and some missing pieces in Cuphead's Cup. "That's enough! Stop this at once!" You heard the Devil boom. You managed to remove the rock from your foot, that's when he struck. You couldn't comprehend what he actually did. All that you saw before was your family on the sideline watching as Cuphead used his Energy Blast. This rendered you useless. We're now at present time. This blast sent you flying backward, hitting rocks and trees before finally rolling to a stop. He landed on his feet, breathing heavily then realizing what laid in front of him. Each rock and tree you hit and blood smeared on it, but when he looked at you he had tears form in his eyes, "O-oh god, what h-have I done?" he mumbled as the adrenaline wore off, seeing the Devil sprint to you. Dice didn't run to you, no he ran to Cuphead, violently attacking him. Not giving him any time to recover from your battle, his eyes held nothing but rage and hatred. The devil had you cradled in his arms, hoping even praying that you were alive. Your body was motionless, you skin stained with your own blood. Dice had nearly beat the shit out the Cup when he stopped, dropping him, "Scram before I kill yah!" He growled watching Cuphead scrambled to his feet limping away with his brother. Dice watched them leave before turning on his heels running to your side, not caring that your blood was staining his suit. He gently grabbed your arm flipping it over to check for a pulse, but he felt nothing. Then something, his heart skipped a beat as he felt your pulse, "d-dad?" you coughed, spitting blood from your mouth, their eyes widened, as their tears rolled down their faces, dripping on to the floor. "I thought I lost you." You heard them say in almost perfect unison. You laughed weakly but falling unconscious due to blood loss. Dice took you from the Devil's arms, taking you to the nearest hospital using his portal. You were stuck in the hospital for weeks, but Dice stayed in the hospital with you, your days were spent staring at the white walls and talking to Dice. While you were with Dice in the hospital, Devil...went on a hunt, for say.

(1455 Words Lets Go! Also, Note I had originally planned to kill you but changed my mind...I might come back and add the Parts were you do.)

(SIKE HERES WHERE YOU DIE)

Dice had nearly beat the shit out the Cup when he stopped, dropping him, "Scram before I kill yah!" He growled watching Cuphead scrambled to his feet limping away with his brother. Dice watched them leave before turning on his heels running to your side, not caring that your blood was staining his suit. He gently grabbed your arm flipping it over to check for a pulse, but he felt nothing. He dropped your hand, checking your neck, still nothing. The Devil had already known your fate by the terrified look in Dice's eyes. "s-she's gone." Dice said sadly, closing his eyes slowly not wanting to look at your beaten lifeless body. But, the Devil cried softly into his palm. Your hand slid off of your body, hitting the stained grass, this only cause him to cry even more. From afar the Cuphead brothers watched the two 'only troublesome' people grieve over you. His brother urged him to move so he could patch him up but, he didn't move. He watched as your death caused these two 'soulless' people cry to a point where no matter who was crying you would automatically feel heartless if you didn't feel bad. Your funeral was a few days later, most of the bosses had attended along with Mugman, but Cuphead. If he dared to show his face he would be shattered on sight. None of the bosses could believe that you had died, no one believed that you should have died, not at your age and not because of your kindness. Everyone cried, all except the Devil. He was straight-faced the entire time, giving Dice the shoulder he needed to cry on. After the funeral, while walking home he saw Cuphead, he wanted to beat his face in. Then he saw that he was crying, nope, he was not bothering with that. The devil stopped talking to many people, he grew distant. You couldn't have a conversation with him for long because he would zone out, your death but him hard. "Heya, how ya doing?" Dice asked removing his suit jacket and hanging it up. Naturally, the Devil didn't respond but, what Dice said next made him flinch, "Do you think (y/n) is watching, crying?" He looked at Dice, "No, she wouldn't be crying. She'd be smiling." Dice walked over sitting next to the giant sad ball of fluff, "She's crying because you're crying. Do you think she wants you to cry? Remember every time you've cried in front of her, what did she do?"  The devil sighed looking over to a picture of the three of them at the casino, smiling.

Tonight had been one of those nights where both of your Dads would fight, each going into their separate rooms. Devil the bedroom and the Dice the Reading room, but you always went to the Devil, you knew how to fix him. "Dad?" you said softly, closing his large door. He didn't respond as he sat on the edge of the bed, "Dad, don't cry." You said as you walked to where he could see you, directly in front of him. His pink tears stood out to you so you climbed his leg making him look up to you. "Don't cry, daddy doesn't cry because if you cry I cry." His sadden eyes and frown softened, "you're right. But-" "No ifs butts or coconuts!" you said firmly, "I love my daddy, and when my daddy cries, I cry. When you're sad, I'm sad. We are family, so we feel the same way. Your emotions are mine."  you said while hugging him, he rolled on to his back, "M-my heart, you've killed me with kindness...blah." he said jokingly, "Noooo!" you squealed leaning over his chest, "I will use the power of patty hands to save you!" with that you began patting his face until he picked you up laughing, "Thank you," he said as he rolled to his side, curling around you like a cat, your smile grew widened than before.

"Y-your right." The Devil said his tone of a defeated man. Dice hugged him, "Once you smile, she'll smile. She doesn't like when her dads cry." This cause the Devil to involuntarily start crying. Dice comforted him, rubbing his back.

Your death was a couple of weeks ago. The devil is almost like his normal self, he isn't as loud but he's him. But while walking around he remembered you old hiding spot so for the memories he decided to go there. He climbed the ladder and entered the large wall space. Dust covered every surface but, he was awestruck at the hundreds of napkin animals that you had laying around up there. Then he laid his eyes on a folded napkin representing a dice and goat. He gently picked them up, his smile faltered, he tucked both napkins into his pocket before leaving the space and walking back to the casino floor. But he turned around, think he had heard someone climb the ladder. So he climbed the ladder again and in the dust, a large heart had been formed along with ' Luv U ' written inside the heart. "Love you too kiddo, love you too."He said be walking from your hiding spot and back to his office.

(2402 WORDS HOLY SHIT YEAH BOI! LONGEST ONESHOT IVE EVER WRITTEN)