King Dice x Child! Reader x Devil [PART 1]

You were a small child, you could make sandwiches all by yourself since your mommy was never around. You always had an open heart and mind when it came to choices. You had an infectious smile, at least that's what you heard your father say before he left. He left because he didn't want something to happen to you, telling "Keep your head high and your smile higher." You didn't really understand but since you were now nine you made sense of it. Your mother stumbled in, she was clearly drunk not that she had a bottle in hand but by her small amount of kindness she gave you. You helped her to the couch, "t-t-thanks kid.' She mumbled falling onto the couch. You smiled, you liked when she was drunk only because she was kind to you. You made her a sandwich with the last of your bread and peanut butter. She ate it before she passed out, you sighed. You grabbed your hidden piggy bank, you grabbed it and counted the money inside, "Lucky I have just enough." You said as you walked out the piggy bank in hand, you lived in an isolated mountain village so everything was a good few miles out. Grabbing you dark (f/c) bike you took off, riding down the hills towards the small town in the distance. You made trips out to town quite frequently, so the shopkeepers knew you, the trip took you maybe an hour so two to arrive at the town. Once there you set your bike to the side of the store before you walked in. Your medium-long hair frizzed and wild from the mass hills and wind. "Look there she is!" The shopkeeper said as you looked over to see the man talking with another man, only his head was a dice. He looked over at you, seeing the poor quality of your clothes and the small (animal)-shaped piggy bank in hand, "Why hello child, may I ask a question." The man asked, his jade green eyes slightly shining as he looked at you. "Sure! I don't see why you can't." You said as you grabbed the small loaf of bread and some peanut butter. "Where is your mother?" His question made you freeze, you looked over at him, "s-she's at home, drunk on the couch." Your voice sounded hurt as you walked to the counter and placed the items on it. You saw his facial expression change, he looked hurt. "How old are you?" "Nine." "That will be $8.26," you snapped out of the little trance you were in, you grabbed your (animal) piggy bank and began counting up the change but, you saw the Dice man pull out a ten, giving it to the cashier, he bagged the items before giving them to you. You smiled, "Thank you, sir." "Such a kind soul." He said, his small smirk forming a larger smile. "Would you like to see a casino?" He asked, "I don't believe I'm allowed to. Ma would be mad" You said, looking at him with your large (e/c) eyes. "I want you to meet someone, but if ya don't want to I won't force ya." He said you had to think to yourself, 'Meet a new friend or go home to ma...' You looked up at him, "I guess it wouldn't hurt." You said, the man smiled as he began walking. You quickly got your bike and rode next to him. After about maybe a few minutes you reached the casino, still hugging your bag of food and money you walked up the many stairs before entering the casino. It was past closing hours, the only person there was a large fluffy black goat person. "Dice! Where the-. Dice, who's the kid?" He said, his eyes softening as he looked at you with your large smile. You set the bag down, you skipped towards him and extended your hand, "My name's (full name). May I ask what is yours?" Your medium long hair pulled into a very sloppy ponytail. "Many people call me the Devil." He said, he sat down as well. King Dice stood ideally by, watching as the two of you bonded almost immediately. After a good 45 minutes you three were playing hide and seek, you had squeezed yourself into a small hidey-hole. You heard the two calling your name, "Come on, where is she?" They sounded stumped, you laughed quietly to yourself. Suddenly the Devil peaked inside your hidey-hole, you squealed as he pulled you out. "Dice I found er'!" He yelled as he tickled your stomach. Dice walked around the corner his goofy smile returning to a small smirk, "It is quite late, would you like me to take you home?" Dice asked, looking at the wall clock. You rubbed your eye, "I-if that wouldn't bother you." With that Devil picked you up, Dice smiled as he picked your bags. They both began the hours walk up the mountain-side. You had fallen asleep cradled in the Devil's fluffy arms. Dice could see that the Devil had warmed up to you, "I want to keep her." He said looking down at your small figure. Dice smiled, "I do too, but she has her...mom.. to take care of." The rest of the walk was silent up until they reached your house. Devil shook you lightly, you yawned and rubbed your eyes. Dice and Devil's hearts just melted, you were adorable. He set you on your feet and Dice gave you your bag, you got on your tippy-toes to open the door. You sleepily waved at them before you closed the door. You looked out of the window, they had already disappeared. You sighed sadly, you turned your eyes widened. Your mother laid on the floor, beating and bleeding, unmoving. Your scream was cut short when a gloved hand covered your mouth. You tried to fight the man, but he was much too strong. 

(Is this Good? I think its good but I dunno)