King Dice x Reader

You worked at the Devil's casino, usually as a waitress or a janitor. Right now you held empty glasses as you listened to the soft jazz that played in the casino, taking them to the kitchen to be washed. As you walked back out with around round of drinks for a group of men you saw two little mugs enter the building. They both had determined looks on their faces as they walked on to the casino's floor. Curiosity peeking you followed from a distance, you watched as King Dice lead the boys into his 'office' before the door shut. Hours passed as you waited. The casino had emptied out, as the sun began to rise. Your shift would be over soon, but you didn't want to leave. So you began cleaning the tables and glasses when you heard a deep loud narrating voice yell "KNOCKOUT!" which caused to you fumble with the glass in-hand. The two mugs ran out of the office, triumph written in their expressions. You watched them leave, you slowly made your way to Dices office, where he laid with his back on the poker table, beaten and bruised. You let out a soft gasp and rushed to his side, "King? Are you okay? C-can you speak?" you asked taking his hand in your flipping it over to check his pulse. "I-i'm fine, don't w-worry your head off," he said rubbing his head. "Your not okay, just uh. Stay here I'll be back." With that, you set his hand down and ran out of his office and back to the casino. Running to the nearest supply closet you flung the door open, mumbling the names of the produces as you searched for a med-kit. "Where the hell is it?" You questioned angrily before you climbed onto a shelf, "There you are." You said, grabbing the kit before throwing yourself off the shelf. Not a bright idea as you failed to get your footing and ended up knocking the breath out of yourself as you hit the floor. You let out a groaned pain as you shakily gathered your breath and stood up, it wasn't long until you began speed walking to Dice's office, you hit the door which you heard Dice laugh at. Rolling your eyes you sat on your knees and opened the Medkit and after a while of doctoring, you closed the Medkit. You and dice had been talking with one another for a good hour while you patched him up as best as you could. He stood up, propping himself on the poker table, "Thanks, doll, I owe ya." He said before nearly falling over, but you caught him and helped him to the door. After helping him to the casino's front door you both were shocked to see a crowd of debtors cheering at the two mugs. But silence fell over the crowd as you and Dice stood there. Sudden anger rushed through you as you watched them judge you both. "Go back you own damn business!" You suddenly yelled taking the crowd by surprise as they began to talk and move from the entrance. Dice was dumbfounded as he walked beside you. You ended up taking him to your house since he basically lives in the casino.

Time Skippy!

A few weeks later most of the debtors were invited to a party, that included Dice. He wore a white button up shirt along with his purple vest and black dress pants. In these few weeks, you treated each other like you were dating yet it wasn't confirmed. "Sure ya don't wanna come along?" He questioned as he tied his shoe, "No, my heads killin' me sorry." you said as you sat up, you were some fuzzy dice pants and a tank-top that said 'Loaded Baby' Dice walked over kissing the top of your head, "Alrighty, I'll see you in a couple of hours." With that he walked out of your house, you sighed clutching your soft purple blanket. You ran to the window, yep he had used his almighty teleport. You sighed, you forgot how lonely your house really was, you had grown used to Dice being there. Deciding to bere your headache you pulled out a dark green sweater that hung loosely over your shoulders and covered your butt. (Wanted to say plump bootie but didn't) Putting on some black legging and thigh-high brown boots you walked out of your house. Making sure to lock it, you walked to the address that was on the card. Didn't take long to find, but you didn't see Dice anywhere. 'Strange,' you thought before you spotted Mugman. You walked over to him, "Hey, where is Dice?" You asked, "Hey said he wanted to be alone.." Was all he said before sitting next to his brother. So using your detective skills you opened the only door in the house, not including the front door, and there you saw him. He looked down and you noticed the red mark on his face, "Dice, what happened?" You asked as you sat next to him. He didn't respond, you looked at his eyes, he had zoned out. You stood you and walked out of the room, "Someone like him, shouldn't be forgiven." You snapped to attention, Hilda Berg. you walked over to her, "Hey who are you talking about?" She jumped slightly looking down at you, "None of your business, missy." She sneered, "Missy? Okay listen here, I'm sorry some bus just parked on your face but, that gives you no right to insult me, got it? Second, what the hell did you do to Dice?" Hilda was stunned and covered her nose. She turned and walked away, "Coward," You mumbled, you looked over, "Cala what did she do?" "She slapped Dice." "But why?" You asked before the two brothers ran over to the three of you, "I think something is wrong." Cuphead said as he looked up at the group. With that the group searched for Dice, he had managed to get outside and in front of him stood none other than the Devil. "You'll be alone! Alone!" He boomed as he leaned over Dice. You picked up a large rock and threw it hitting the devil square in his head. He turned around, "He will never be alone! Not while I'm here!" you yelled standing your ground with your friends behind you. Cala Maria, Cagney Carnation, the Cuphead brothers began the fight while you slipped around the fighting to Dice. You tugged on his sleeve trying to get him to move, "Dice come on. We have to go now." You said, "That's enough!" You heard the Devil boom as you and Dice looked over, Cala had been knocked over with Mugman at her side. Cuphead had somehow got tangled up in the unconscious Cagney. The devil turned to the two of you and your eyes widened as he threw his trident. You decided to push Dice with all your force but in doing so you ended up with a long gash on your torso. You winced as you knelt over trying to cover the large gash. You heard Dice growl as he ran towards the Devil and roundhouse kicked the shit out of him. (AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME I SEE SOMETHING DASH ACROSS MY PITCH BLACK ROOM, SOMEONE HELP ME) The Devil disappeared shortly after which allowed Dice to rush to your side. You were laying on your back, your wound still bleeding. You had passed out from the shock and initial wound. Dice then picked you up and hurriedly walking away from the battleground, he needed to get you to the nearest hospital.

Another Small Time Skippy~

It had been a day since the battle and you were asleep in a hospital bed. You had many stitches that ran over your chest, you hadn't woken up from the fight, the doctors said you might have slipped into a coma and this did nothing but make Dice blame himself. If he had just moved or pushed you instead you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't have the chance of never waking up. He walked into your room, he looked at you in your fragile state. He sat next to your bedside, he sighed as he placed your hand on his own. "I'm sorry," he mumbled as he kissed your hand, he let out a sad defeated sigh but he perked open when he heard you a cough. He looked at your face and noticed that you had opened your eyes, "Oh thank god," he said as he wiped his head. "w-what, w-where..." you said, your voice was hoarse since you had drunk anything in a full day. "You're in a hospital, don't worry." He said. After that the next two day you were released from the hospital, everything was kinda blurry but they said it would clear up. Dice carried you to your house, you had gotten comfortable in his arm and buried your head into his chest. He smiled, "Home sweet home." He said as he opened the door magically, walking through the living room he set you down on the bed, he went to stand up but, you pulled him down, "No, you owe me." You said as you buried your self in his chest, he hooked his arms around you and smiled. He then seemingly curled around you like a cat does. "I love you," he stated as he kissed your forehead, "I love you too," you mumbled before falling asleep.

1588 WORDS HELL YEAH!