Seojung hums in response, the vibration eliciting a soft moan that Taehyung can't suppress. He's ruined. Ruined in the sense that he's received plenty of blowjobs before but when it's her tongue that's swirling around his cock, it suddenly feels different. He admits that misses the sensation of letting feelings and pleasure mix. Two years of fucking around with girls who only want what he lets others see and finally he's found someone who has seen every part of him and yet is still willing to be by his side.

He and Seojung have too much history together. It's impossible for Taehyung to detach himself from his sentiments when it comes to her. She means a lot more to him than he's willing to admit, than he's able to tell her. To say that he's scared would be an understatement, but Taehyung has always been good at avoiding his fears rather than overcoming them. It's pure talent.

His stomach tightens as he feels himself getting dangerously close to his high, tugging at the girl's hair a little harder than he intended. His breath quickens, unable to keep himself from thrusting into her wet mouth with a string of profanities threatening to fall from his parted lips.

"Fuck. Can I c-come inside your mouth?" he asks breathily. The girl hums again, not really giving much of an answer but continues to bob her head on his throbbing cock until Taehyung just can't take it anymore. He feels his muscles tense, pure bliss washes over his body as he releases inside her mouth with a groan.

By the time he manages to collect himself, Seojung has already helped him zip his pants up and is now climbing on top of his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck attaching her glossy and swollen lips onto his own. They kiss deeply, hands roaming all over each other's body and trying to feel every expanse of skin they can get.

"Something's bothering you, isn't it?" she whispers, her face only inches from his. Taehyung likes seeing her like this, face flushed and out of breath with eyes filled with lust and adoration. He's always thought that she was beautiful no matter what, but the natural color of her cheeks and lips are truly what makes her even more stunning than she already is.

"No. Everything's fine." Maybe it would've worked on her if he had said it months ago. They're closer than ever now, both physically and emotionally, and it's no use for Taehyung to rely on his meaningless lies to smooth his way out of having to confide. He's no good at talking about his problems, especially with her, but he's trying because he knows that the girl wants the exact opposite.

"Please, Taehyung, the fact that you still seem disconnected even after I've given you a blowjob only proves otherwise. What's wrong? Talk to me."

As always, Taehyung caves.

"My parents want me to come home for the weekend." It almost sounds like a joke coming out of his mouth. Such a trivial thing to be upset about. Childish, is what he thinks.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"I mean, it could go two ways. Either something really bad has happened or something really bad is about to happen." And frankly, he'd rather not stick around to witness any of that. "But it doesn't matter. I'm not going."

She sighs, still not understanding why he is the way he is now. It irks Taehyung a little, but he can't put the blame on her for having a family that's actually... a family. "When will you start having a little faith in them, Tae?"

Taehyung can't help but roll his eyes. "I don't know. Maybe when they get their shit together?"

"But you're never home. Maybe they have. Maybe things aren't as bad as they used to be."