TWENTY-THREE

C H A P T E R   T H R E E
T H E   N E W   G I R L

[ i'm sorry if it took me too long to update, but here's a new chapter as promised :) ]

Guanlin smiled as he stared at the plastic, of ramen and marshmallows, he was holding. It was unusual to eat both together but the girl seemed to have loved it, so why not try it?

"Hey! What's got the swaggy rapper all soft?" Daehwi surprised Guanlin by putting a hand on his shoulder. Guanlin rolled his eyes at the name that his bandmate called him.

"Please stop calling me that, it's been months already" he groaned.

"What's this?" Ong Seongwoo grabbed the plastic the younger boy was holding and immediately looked inside. "Ramen and marshmallows?"

"Yeah, a girl named Sora said it would be a great combination" he defended and grabbed the plastic back from Seongwoo's grip.

"A girl!" Daewhi exclaimed while grabbing his plastic bag. "Let's start eating it then, to know if the girl was right" Daewhi said as he went to the kitchen carrying the plastic bag.

"Hey, what's happening over here?" Park Jihoon stopped by the kitchen to chat with some of the boys only to get a nod in reply. "I asked what's happening—" he was cut off by Daehwi, who happily chirped: "A girl named Sora asked Guanlin to try his ramen with marshmallows"

Jihoon's eyebrows furrowed. "Sora?" He whispered loud enough for Guanlin to hear and he smiled. He had missed saying her name.

"Yeah, you wanna try the food?" Guanlin asked him. "Sure" he replied.