ONE

C H A P T E R    O N E
T H E     R E A S O N

Han Sora never thought that she'd end up walking home alone after the party she'd just escaped from

Han Sora never thought that she'd end up walking home alone after the party she'd just escaped from. Going to parties were never her thing, she'd prefer to spend her Friday night curled up in bed sleeping or reading books but her friend, Hana, knew which buttons to push to make her agree to come. 

Now she was on the way home after getting squished in a small party venue filled with hormonal teenagers. It would've been less irritating if the streets she was about to tackle owned more streetlights to give her guidance. She slowly took her phone from her bag and dialled her friend, Hana's, number.

The number you dialled is out of coverage area.

Shoot. She thought, this wasn't her day, she gets dragged to a party she never wanted to attend in the first place, her friend was out of reach and she had to walk through a street with only three functioning streetlights. A sound of branches falling scared her when she while she was trying to get her composure. "Okay, that's it." She nodded and pressed the dial pad on her phone.

"I hope this number answers the call"