EIGHT

C H A P T E R     E I G H T

T H E    F R I E N D

Sora looked at her reflection, admiring her attire

Sora looked at her reflection, admiring her attire. It was her routine, every morning before school, to check herself out after trying every outfit she had settled the night before. She was quietly judging her look when suddenly her bedroom door flew open revealing a running Hana towards her.

"Sora-yi" she called before hugging Sora from behind. 

Hana pouted, her best friend didn't even flinch when she hugged her. "I'm sorry for dragging you there" she said softly. She knew how much Sora didn't want to go since their age wasn't fit there but she still forced her to come with her. 

"I'm never doing that again" she pouted.

"Promise?" Sora faced her and Hana nodded. "Actually it wasn't bad, I met a boy" Sora chuckled causing Hana's eyes to widen. "How the hell did you get one and not tell me immediately?!" Hana gushed.

"Quiet, my mom will hear you," she closed the door, "it's not like I actually met him. It's more of I talked to him through the phone"

"So? It's like the same thing, he told you his name right?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know my name" Sora added

"Oh, well you better call him and tell him then"