FOURTEEN

C H A P T E R   F O U R T E E N
T H E   L A T E - N I G H T   C A L L

It has been two days since Sora and Jihoon's last phone call and, in all honesty, she's been wanting to call him

It has been two days since Sora and Jihoon's last phone call and, in all honesty, she's been wanting to call him. He didn't sound fine back then, but most probably it was because he was tired—he was an idol in training in the first place.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Hana asked her friend who was too busy staring into space instead of focusing on their mid term study.

"Nothing" Sora answered immediately as she adjusted herself from her position and started doing her readings.

"It's gotta be that boy!" Hana gushed causing Sora to cover her mouth.

"I swear if my mom hears you I'm dead, you know how she feels when we talk about boys" Sora pleaded, her mom was never accustomed to Sora's boy talk. She feels that her daughter has a lot more to do than gush about them.

"Oh please, Aunt knows that we're growing and this is a part of it"

"Hana—"

"He's calling!" Hana yelled at her friend and tossed Sora's phone to her direction.

"What?"

"Answer it!"

( oh dear our boy jihoon calling sora again, maybe it's "jinyoung" again lmaO OK I SHOULD STOP, HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR THO OMG )