Chapter Six

Chapter Six

 "Babysitting Adventures"

After a wonderful lunch at Nando's (that included Niall stuffing his face for forty five minutes) we left the mall to go to the boys' flat.

The car ride was long and it consisted of the boys chattering and Liam handing me a brand new iPhone.

"No way am I accepting this!" I had said.

"You need a phone to contact us and security." He had replied. "It's part of your job."

After a few minutes of arguing, I finally accepted it.

The driver finally came to a stop in front of a big house. It wasn't as large as Simon's, yet it was big in its own way. It was a orange red color and it was three stories high. I could tell there was a pool in the backyard and a... Trampoline?

Great, just what Louis needs.

The boys piled out of the car, all trying to get out first.

"STOP SHOVING EACH OTHER!" I yelled. They all froze and I climbed over them out of the car. "Take turns." I said. They looked at each other before continuing to shove each other.

"THREE!" I screamed, "TWO!" Liam and Niall stopped and sat down in their seats. The others continued pushing each other.

"ONE!" I yelled, running over to them and pulling them apart. "FREEZE!" I grabbed onto the collars of Louis and Harry's shirts.

"Sit down in a seat." I waited patiently for them. "Liam get out." Liam climbed out and stood next to me.

"Niall, then Zayn, then Harry, and last and certainly least, Louis." I declared.

"HEY!" Louis yelled. I smirked.

"Hay is for horses." I replied as he finally climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut.

"Haha, very funny." He replied sarcastically. I grinned.

"I know right. Lead the way." Louis grinned at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the house.

"Wow." I breathed. It certainly wasn't as fancy as Simon's, but it had more of a homey feeling... And it was certainly messy. Clothes were strewn everywhere, along with carrots, books, you name it, it was on the floor.

"Like it?" Louis grinned. "Wait until you see your room." Once again, he dragged me up the stairs and the boys followed. We stopped in front of a turquoise blue door. He opened it up and inside was the biggest bedroom I've ever seen.

A king size canopy bed with a turquoise bedspread. A big white desk sat in the corner of the room with a laptop on top of it. A glass chandelier hung from the ceiling and there were two doors, leading to a walk in closet and a GINORMOUS bathroom.

"Woah." The guys said. I spun around to look at them.

"Have you not seen this room before?" I questioned. Harry shook his head.

"Simon had a designer do it and we weren't allowed to come in until now." He said. I nodded. Liam walked all the way into the room and plopped the four large bags on my bed.

"Here are your clothes." He said grinning. I groaned.

"What the heck did you buy."

"Everything the we liked that was in your size!" Zayn yelled happily. My mouth dropped open.

"How much did it cost?" I demanded.

"We're not telling you!" Louis yelled. I raised an eyebrow.