Chapter Three

Chapter Three

 "Babysitting Rich Kids"

The guys led me outside to a stretch hummer and we climbed in.

"To the mall!" Louis screamed to the driver. The boys chattered the entire way and I sat in my seat quietly. How are you supposed to babysit five grown guys? I mean seriously. I felt a poke on my face. I turned to look at Louis who was sitting next to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you poke me, Louis?" I said. He fidgeted with his fingers nervously.

"I didn't poke you!" He looked around the car and pointed at the boy with brown curls. "Harry did it!"

I narrowed my eyes.

"How could Harry have done it if he's all the way on the other side of the car?" By now, all the boys were tuned in listening to our conversation.

"He, um, ran over here." Louis replied hesitantly.

"It's not good to lie, Louis." I declared, staring him down. He gulped.

"OKAY FINE!" He screamed, "I POKED YOU. HOW IS THAT SUCH A PROBLEM."

"I didn't have a problem with you poking me." I said, "The problem was that you lied about it." oooohs chorused all around the car.

"Sorry." Louis muttered. the boys laughed.

"I forgive you. Since we're in the car, this is just your warning." I said, turning to look at the others. "This is your warning too." They immediately stopped laughing to look at my serious face. I looked out of the window, avoiding the boy's gazes.

The rest of the car ride was silent, except for the tapping noises obviously from their phones.

We finally got to the mall and the guys piled out the doors and I followed. Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. The guys were laughing. Probably from the horrified expression on my face.

My eyes widened at the sight of the large mall. I had never been inside one before. Simply because I wasn't ever allowed to leave my house unless I was going to school, a babysitting job, or running errands for my dad.

"Come on, Anna Lee." Louis urged. I blinked.

"Are you okay? You act if you haven't ever been in a mall before." Harry teased. I smiled weakly, my gaze going to his.

"I haven't." I stated simply. Harry's mouth dropped open. The other boys looked at me with surprise written all over their faces. Niall grabbed my other hand and smiled at me.

"I guess we have some shopping to do." He said. I grinned.

"Eighteen years worth."

Harry's eyes widened in realization and he stepped in front of me.

"Hel-lo, Anna Lee." His arm reached out to cup my face. I slapped it off.

"Don't even think about it." I snapped. "I'm with you on a professional level, not a personal one." His grin faltered. Liam frowned.

"Anna Lee, we'd like you to be our friend as well as our." He paused rolling his eyes. "Babysitter." I mocked his eye roll.

"I don't even see why you guys need a freaking babysitter anyways. You can obviously take care of yourselves." I narrowed my eyes and Zayn cleared his throat, ready to change the subject.

"Where to first, lads?" He asked.

"JACK WILLS!" Harry screamed.

"TOYS R US!" Louis shouted.

"Hm." Zayn said pretending to think, "Eenie meanie minie Jack Wills."

"Awwww." Louis whined. He turned around and grinned at me. "Anna Lee's going to have a fashion show for us." He sang. I crossed my arms.

"No way. You guys are here to shop, not me." I replied. "Plus I don't have any money to spend."

"We'll pay!" Niall piped up. I snorted.

"I'm not letting you. Plus, it's too expensive."

"We can pay for you." Louis smiled, "We make lots of money being one-" Liam clamped a hand over his mouth cutting Lou off. My eyes narrowed.

"One what." I demanded.

"Um, being..." Liam stuttered.

"Wonderful workers at Nando's!" Niall screamed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Nando's? Judging by what you ate in the car, they would fire you for eating all the food." The guys roared into laughter. Niall's cheeks started to turn pink. I took a step towards him. He took one back. I smirked.

"I thought we already went over that we shouldn't lie, Niall."