Anabiya's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"I do know, Sir. I just came out for some work." Anabiya replied calmly and Omar raised his eyebrow and asked her whether everything is fine.

Arhaan on the other side groaned.

"Miss. Malik, you are hired for doing some work for Saeed Industries and not your personal stuffs. I need you here in five minutes." Arhaan ordered and ended the call while Anabiya just held the phone dumbstruck.

"Is everything fine?", Omar asked concerned.

Anabiya nodded and searched into her purse for her card.

"Yeah. I need to... I need to rush. There's some work there." Anabiya said as she took out her card and Omar literally slapped her hand.

"My treat it was. And by the way I finished my sandwich and your pasta is still left." Omair pointed out and tried to cheer Anabiya up and Anabiya just smiled.

Apologizing for leaving so suddenly and thanking Omar for the food and the favour, she rushed to her office. Her vision was blurred because of the tears she was trying to hold.

"I can't, I can't.... can't cry for such a small reason. Anabiya, you have gone through worse!" She said to herself, an attempt to calm herself down.

.......
Anabiya's head was paining and her blood was boiling. Yet she just kept on drinking water as she waited on the couch outside Arhaan's main cabin.

"That idiot called me in a hurry and is now busy.... What have I done to him?" Anabiya mumbled and she stopped when she heard the door opening and some board members getting out.

After greeting them and walking inside, Anabiya looked at Arhaan with a blank look.

"How can you be so careless? Leaving the office without informing anyone to meet your boyfriend is not something we appreciate. Work ethics,Miss. Malik. I hope you know what it says." Arhaan said, with a stern look on his face.

At this point, Anabiya's expressions changed from blank to furious.

"Excuse me? I was out with my friend's brother so that I could hand him some important documents. And for your kind information, I did inform Mrs. Coutinho. And as far as work ethics are concerned, I should inform you that asking, oh no, ordering your employee at the last moment to complete a task is wrong. And also, I went out for grabbing something to eat as I was completing the project at the lunch time..... Sir." Anabiya said, all almost in a breath and Arhaan just stared at her.

Guilt started creeping inside him and he looked down.

'Shouldn't have got agitated by Riya's words',  he thought.

"I didn't know that. Well, in that case you can leave early today." Arhaan finally said after few minutes and Anabiya stood up from the chair.

"Sir, I know the office timings by the way. There's some time left. I'll go and look after the presentation that is to be given on Wednesday." Anabiya said fuming and walked towards the door.

Arhaan knew that this girl was now pissed off.

As she touched the door knob, Arhaan  said the words that nor he nor Anabiya was expecting. But he knew that he was wrong and she was hurt. And that somehow, killed him. The guilt overtook his Ego.

"I am sorry. I am sorry, Anabiya...uhm.. Miss.Malik."

.............

The silence of the room was disturbed with the constant keyboard voices.

Anabiya was busy preparing the presentation. Though she felt weird, maybe in a good way?

Arhaan Saeed, the arrogant guy apologized to her like twenty minutes ago. She wanted to turn around and reply to his apology but she didn't know what to say. So she just gave a small nod returned to her cabin.

Anabiya stopped typing suddenly and just sighed.

'Was I rude there?'

'But he was more rude. He cannot just jump to conclusions!'

Anabiya's mind was battling with it's  own self that's when she heard a knock and she was startled.

"Hey, Anabiya!" Taniya greeted with a smile as she walked in and Anabiya grinned.

"Well sorry if I scared you, but Arhaan Sir sent this for you...." Taniya said as she handed a box to Anabiya.

Okay not just a box.... A Pizza Box.

Saying Anabiya was shocked will be an understatement.

Anabiya's eyes widened and she just gave Taniya a 'Please explain' kind of look.

"Arhaan Sir told me that you were working on a project and didn't have your lunch so he sent this for you." Taniya explained as she winked at Anabiya.

"Woah! Didn't expect this from him. Come and join me!" Anabiya smiled  and invited Taniya to finish the large pizza along with her self.

"Uhm well, you didn't have your lunch but I did and Arhaan Sir strictly told me to give this to you and go back to my work....." Taniya trailed off and Anabiya rolled her eyes.

"Just when I thought that he was nice! '' Anabiya mumbled and Taniya chuckled.

"I know what you're thinking but trust me, he's not that bad. He's just...... strict with the rules." Taniya shrugged and Anabiya thanked her.

After Taniya left, Anabiya opened the box and saw her favourite Chicken Barbeque grill with extra spice and cheese topping pizza and she grinned with happiness.

She wondered how did Arhaan guess what she actually liked.

Little did she know that her voice was loud enough the other day and Arhaan heard her when she was explaining Taniya and her other friends what she loved and what made her happy.... Food and that too spicy.

.........

SO NEW CHAPTER. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SundusArif for her amazing love and support. ❤
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

LOVE YA ALL XO.