Nightmare

Reader POV
I was in my original suit while swinging through the city. As I was swinging around in the night I landed on a building and looked at all of the lights and the stars in the sky...

(YN): wow... Nothing can-

I'm then cut off as I get tackled off the building by a monsterous version of me with pointy teeth and a long tounge. And judging from the 'things' against my back this thing was female. As we both fall I struggle to get out of her grasp and I eventually web away but she seems to follow me. Now that I have A better look at her it looks like the black alien symbiote found a new host.

(YN): Yo, spider sense? Next time tell me when you take the night off

I then dodge the symbiote as she tried to pounce on me. I couldn't tell who it was since so much of the host was covered by the suit.
I try to hit it with a web ball but she dodges me and hits me with a tendril and it sends me into a wall. As I try to get up in forced back down as the symbiote roars at me in anger as she raises her claw to cut me open but I manage to kick her off of me and I take off webbing again

(YN): what was that about? Didn't Mr. Stark contain the suit? WHY IS IT AFTER ME?!

I'm cut off as the symbiote webs up my leg and slams me into the ground and she slowly opens her mouth and before she could bite me I begin to shoot web balls into her mouth and she throws me away. Once she rips the webbing off she jumps in the air and prepares to punch me when suddenly- I hear an alarm sound...

As I wake up I take feel breaths before I fall of the floor... I need to suit up and check on the suit...