Prologue

(YN)(LN) was thought an average teen. Though he had above average grades and a very promising future he had a very well hidden secret. He was the Amazing (Spiderman name or SMN). Before this miricale came he was a normal nerdy teenager with a few friends. His best friends are Mary Jane Watson, Harry Osborn, and his crush Ellie Brock. Mary Jane was a determined woman who wanted to grow up to be a reporter. As such she could be seen putting her life in fatal danger just for the press. Mary Jane grew up with you and you two shared several of years together as you two grew up like a brother and sister. Harry Osborn on the other hand was like the brother you never had. He was always trying to gain the attention of his father and he would go through extreme lengths to prove himself to his father. Harry was a rich kid and would always treat you and your friends to a bite to eat or a movie while not trying to be to obnoxious about his fame. Ellie however was different. She was a shy girl who never really talked to anyone unless she was spoken to and she would always be very quiet when ever she speaks. She also had very pale skin and had bright red eyes that she would always try to use her hair to cover her eyes. You always bring her back to the group whenever she would try to leave because you always enjoyed her company and judging from the blush and smile she would always have she may have also enjoyed your company. Harry and MJ would always tease both of you about your 'unspoken relationship' and you would always awkwardly laugh at their jokes as ellie nervously hid behind you as she studdered. But as the whole '(SMN)' happened you had to keep it a secret and hope that your friends never found out. Ellie didn't like '(SMN)' due to the fact that he caused so many problems in her life and she would always go to you for comfort... Irony at its finest...