"Damn I wish we was there I BEEN waiting to catch that bitch Alisha since high school you know I never thought that bitch was your friend." Ashley said.

"Yeah I know and you was right." Bianca laughed.

"Speaking of friends Jayla running around telling my fucking business." Bianca said.

"What you mean how you know?" Ella said turning her full attention to Bianca.

"Chill sis we not doing that cause I know it wouldn't be a fair fight. But the bitch Alisha was like "I'm surprised y'all here wasn't you just with Dave." Or some shit like that. The only person who told her bird ass is Jayla cause you know they still be talking cause of Jayla cousin." Bianca said.

"That bitch get on my nerves yo." Ella said shaking her head.

"She annoying asf she can either get over it or move the fuck on." Ashley said and Bianca nodded agreeing.

"It's just us for dinner?" Bianca asked.

"Nah Selena coming and her brother Rodney." Don said.

"Hm her brother. Why don't you just get together?" Bianca said.

"Exactly why not? Y'all always together, She been around for years like what is you waiting on?" Ella said.

Don still isn't really speaking to Bianca so he directed his answer towards Ella.

"I don't think she want a relationship and I'm fine with how things are right now. When y'all going to have a baby?" Don asked us.

"Whenever it happens it happens." I shrugged. "I been ready."

Ella smiled. "Same." She said kissing my cheek.

"Awwww yay I get a niece or nephew soon." Ashley said getting excited.

Dave and Bianca shifted uncomfortably and Bianca got up.

"You going to the kitchen?" Ashley asked.

"Nah im going to lay down." She mumbled.

She was just fine.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked concerned.

"I have a migraine coming on." She said.

"Iight we'll wake you up when we getting ready to leave to go to dinner." Ella told her.

"Okay." She said.

Bianca-

"B." Dave said shaking me.

"Hm?" I said snuggling into my sheets more.

"Wake up we about to go." He said.

"How long was I sleep?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Like 3 hours ma." He said sitting on my bed.

"Alright." I said stretching.

"Aye B let me talk to you real quick." He said as I slipped my sneakers back on grabbing my phone and purse to go.

"Yeah Wassup?" I said.

"I'm sorry I missed the appointment for the baby." He said.

I told Dave about the next appointment for the baby like he asked me to and he didn't show up wasn't answering his phone or anything.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"No it's not I promise I will be at the next one I'm sorry B."

"It's cool you don't have to worry about it no more." I said shaking my head and walking out going down stairs.