I gulped. Easy enough for her to say. "Am I going to be doing this to Bryce?" I asked.

Chanel shook her head. "Nah that's way too easy and he's not here. But he's your man after all and I'm pretty sure if it was Bryce it'll turn out to be something more than just an act." she wiggled her eyebrows at me as I blushed and looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I grumbled.

Chanel laughed. "Sure you don't. You forget Jay tells me everything. And I mean everything love."

Traitor. I sighed. "Well who's it going to be?"

Chanel placed a finger on her chin with a thoughtful expression clouding over her features. "Well Tyke and Jay aren't here so they're out of the picture along with Bryce. Which leaves us with Ant and Fenix. Though, Fenix just might  dry hump you because we all know he's the horniest one besides Jay. And he'll be too easy anyways. So Ant's your best bet."

I frowned. "Ant? Really?"

Chanel placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Don't sleep on Ant now. I've known him for years now and he may be quiet but they boys can bag some females, trust me. Have you looked him in his eyes before?" she let out a dramatic sigh which I rolled my eyes at. "Ant has this whole mysterious bad boy vibe to him that every girl is pron to. Besides all you have to do is remember everything I taught you and you'll do fine."

"But-"

"No! Not buts. You're going to do this and you'll do great. I know you can." she smiled then. "Everyone believes in you Shay. It's time you start believing in yourself too."

With that, she turned and walked towards the door with Katrina right on her heels. Chanel turned to me before she fully left the room. "I'm going to get Ant and I'll be in the next room so you have no worries."

I sighed deeply as she closed the door. I began to pace about as I fiddled with my shaky palms. What was I going to do?! Ant is one of Bryce's best friends and not only that one of his loyal crew members and now I was going to seduce him?! But Chanel is right nonetheless, I have to practice because the Foster's party is only a day away. I needed to believe in myself for once. The sound of the doorknob twisting shot me out of my reverie. My nerves were on edge. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

You can do this.

You can do this.

You can do this.

The door opened but I turned my body so my back was to him. The door closed with a light thud as I heard the light footsteps upon the hardwood floor. "Shay? Is everything okay? Chanel said you wanted to talk about something important."

Breathe.

I swallowed my nerves and turned ever so slightly to Ant.  His face held a concern expression. He's not going to know what hit him. "Yes," I spoke smoothly. ", there is something that I want to talk to you about."

Ant raised an eyebrow at me. "Okay, spit it out."

Pushing my fingers through my already tousled hair I fully turned to face him. His gaze met with my own. His icy blue eyes held me captive as I felt closer to him. He wasn't giving anything away he was as calm as he always is. But once I was less than an inch away from him I could see his eyes change in the slightest. I licked my dry lips as I tilted my head up to look at him. "You see that's the thing Ant-" I placed one hand on his chest. "-I never intended to actually talk to him."

I watched as Ant's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he stared down at me. "What are you talking about Shay?" he asked.

"I just can't help myself Ant. Bryce is great and all but you..." I trailed my finger down his chest stopping his before the top of his jeans. His body jerked at my tough. I had to bit back my smile. Got him. "...you want you so bad."