Curiosity Killed The Cat

Not to be a little naive and all, but when Bryce said that we were going to he's house...I kind of expected you know a normal house in a nice little neighborhood or something. But when we pulled into the granite paved driveway. I did not anticipate the massive white beach mansion staring back at me.

Then it accorded to me, I'm in the Bryce Kelly's Lamborghini. Not the "average" teenage boy drives that kind of car. Bryce killed the engine and I spilled out of the car. I wondered though, why didn't Bryce just take me home?

Omg he wants to get in my panties. That's the only explanation!

"Shay," I snapped my head up to see Bryce smirking down at me from the other side of the door frame. "You coming?"

I mumbled a simple 'sorry' before stepping inside. The house was even more beautiful on the inside than the outside. From all it's windows plastered against reach side of the walls revealing the dark starry night to the grand staircase that flowed from each direction. The walls were decorated with various different types of artworks that I've never seen before. 

"This is where you live?" I said with disbelief as I followed memorized behind Bryce.

"Why do you sound so surprised? Am I suppose to be living in the projects looking for my dead beat dad?" He chuckled.

"That's a little stereotypical isn't it?" I asked once we were in the kitchen. Or should I say a mother loving McDonald sized restaurant!

I hopped up on one of the stools in front of the marble island. Bryce opened the refrigerator and I almost died right in that stool. How can you get all that food in that one fridge? He better not be the only one living here.

"Yeah but it's the truth nonetheless." There was a cloud of mustery hovering over him once he said this. Before I could go deeper into he's comment, he tossed me the other bottled water. Which I don't know why because let's just say my eye hand coronation isn't the best. Okay, I can't catch anything to save my life. And that's why I got hit in the face with the damn bottle. Stupid ass bottle!

"Oh shit!" I heard Bryce exclaimed as I grasped my cheek where the bottle impacted it. He made he's way over to me, I was too embarrassed to look at him. Come on Shay! Your in one of the finest boys in all of damn Sacramento and you get a bottle thrown in your face. Good job.

"You okay?" He asked he's breath hitting my lips. I nodded not trusting my voice.

Then I expected him to make me look at him and give him a more convincing answer or even ask me if I needed anything but he didn't. Instead the room began to fill with he's laughter. I can't believe he laughed, and hard too.

"You should have seen your face when the bottle hit you!" More laughing. "How in the hell did you not catch that?!" More laughing. "Damn that just made my fucking night!" And more laughing.

I glared daggers at him wishing he choked on he's damn spit. Yeah who'll be laughing then Mr. Bad Boy! Once Bryce laughter began to die down he's face soften. "You mad?"

Just narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked in reply. "Sorry but not sorry." He shrugged an picked up the fallen bottle and setting it on the counter top in front of me. That fucking bastard!

"Now be careful now. We don't want anymore bottles attacking you." Damn you Bryce. Damn you!

"I don't like you." I muttered before opening the water bottle.

Bryce's smirk widened. "I find that hard to believe."

"Why's that?"

"Because your still here." He said matter-of-factly. "Plus how can you resist all of this sexiness right in front of you?"