The Perfect Mistake

That night, I had a repeat of the night before. Yes, that means no sleep. Bryce is starting to fuck up my sleep pattern and I don't like it one bit. Ever time I thought about him confessing he's liking to me I nearly broke out in hives. Gosh damnit! I'm acting like a hormonal teenager. Oh wait, I am a very hormonal teenager. Not to add, a hormonal teenager that hasn't even been kissed by a boy in her life. Well besides the kiss on the cheek I got from one of the boys that lived in my neighborhood. But I was five then!

Anyways, here I am slumping over my bowl of..air. I forgot to grab the cereal. I got up and headed over to the pantry and to make my morning even more joyful we were fresh out of Cinnaimon Toast Crunch. Guess I have to go to the store after school since someone doesn't like playing parent around here.

The sound of my phone virbrating caught my attention. I grabbed it and an unknown number flashed across the screen. I frowned who the hell was this and why were they calling me this early in the morning? I pressed the 'answer' button and pressed the cold phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said groggly.

"I'm outside," my eyes widened. Byrce? Why is Byrce calling me..oh yeah that's right he's giving me a ride. Oh yay. Hint the excitement.

Before I had time to answer him, the line went dead. Well isn't someone pleasant in the morning. I looked over at the clock on the far wall and frowned. Maybe I should stay home today. I'm beginning to feel that way every day now. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and dragged out the house towards Bryce's car.

I flopped into the comfy leather seats with the light thud. "Morning sunshine!" Byrce chined as he smiled brightly at me.

I grunted in return. He chuckled as he pulled out of my driveway. "Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine in the morning." He chuckled again. "What? Not enough sleep?" he asked.

I wanted to say, 'Yeah because of your stupid ass with your damn confessions and shit,' but what came out was, "Something like that."

He nodded beside me as we speed off. Surprisingly, I wasn't holding on for dear life this time. Probably because I was nearly half awake and not fully aware of how fast we were going. I leaned my head up against the warm tinted window and closed my eyes.

"How did you get my number?" I muttered.

I didn't hear Byrce reply back so I opened my eyes and saw him giving me that sexy smirk of his. Automatically, I knew what he was talking about. "Jade." I said through my clenched teeth. That damn traitor.

He chuckled. "Yeah you'll be surpised what a smile and a little seducing can do." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure you would know that,"

Byrce frowned. "Whatcha mean by that?"

I huffed and leaned back on the window and closed my eyes. "Nothing. Just drive man."

With that, surpisingly, Byrce did just that. I'm pretty glad he dropped it because it was too early in the morning to start up an argument with that boy. Though, it did spark my entertainment.

Finally, we made it into Loriella's school parking lot in one piece. Everyone was scattered around the parking lot, socializing and killing time before classes started. Suddenly, there was this huge knot in my stomach. I wonder if their gonna think I'm Byrce's girlfriend or something! Cause I'm not!!

"Ready Bambi?" he's delicous voice found it's way to my eardrums.

Not trusting my voice I nodded slightly. In unison, Byrce and I slipped out of he's luxurious car all eyes on us. I then knew what it felt like to be the spotlight of attention and I'm not sure if I like it or not.