Jin: You mean you don't get to pick who you marry?

"Well, I can but the whole point of being rich is to stay that way therefore find someone who's of equal or more caliber than you." I explained.

Jungkook: So in other words you marry for money?

"Mm, yeah. Pretty much. Sounds sad and pathetic doesn't it?" I smiled.

V: But what happens if you fall for someone who's not rich?

"Well, my father wouldn't care. Lucielle wouldn't either. My mother would, she's all about what you have. She wasn't like that before..well she was but now it's a bit much. She will judge and say mean things, that's why at the time when I was paying your friend I never wanted my mom to even know I was 'dating' him. She would've gone crazy and probably would've gone to great extent to get me out of this school or take him out. But as far as marrying someone who isn't rich, I can because I have my inheritance." I explained.

Jimin: So in other words you can marry a second class person but It won't have as much benefits as it would if you married a rich person.

"Yup. That pretty much sums it up" I said.

"Can I sit here?"

I took a deep breath. "I'll see you guys later. I need to talk to Tiffany."

I stood up and walked away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I bumped into Winston on the way to locker.

"Winston. Did you get the papers?"

"No. Ms. Tipton, you can't transfer as of yet. You'll have to participate in a talent show as your final grade, see you don't have enough credits and if you do this and get a score of 80 or more it'll count towards your credit and also you can't skip school until then. That's the only way"

Shit.

"Ugh. Great. Well....I'll think of something don't worry. As long as it gets me outta here I'm fine with it. Thank you Winston for coming" I smiled.

He smiled. "My pleasure miss. I'll see you at home."

He excused himself and walked away.

What on earth will I do for the talent show? Sing? Dance? Both? But what should I sing and dance? It has to wow people or make them cry one of the two. Maybe I'll play the piano? That's something no one knows about...not even...him. I'll come up with something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe she said she hated me. I played with my food.

Jimin: What's up?

"She hates me" I looked at him.

Jungkook: No she doesn't, she's just...mad.

"She yelled it in the hallway." I said.

Jhope: In the hallway?

I explained.

V: You told her you loved her?!

"Shh!" I looked around to see if anyone was staring. "Yes okay. I admitted it and her response was that she hated me. Guys, I don't know what I'm going to do."

Tiffany: Hey have you guys seen Lexi?

RM: She was looking for you.

Jin: Yeah she said she needed to talk to you.