I felt his eyes on my back. "Stop looking at my ass." I tell him, looking back at him. 

"You can't judge me for looking ma." He says looking me in my eyes. I can tell he still high, his eyes low as fuck. I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking till I found the candy aisle. I grabbed everybody's candy and put it in the buggy.

 I stood in front of the m&ms. I don't know what the hell I want.  As I contemplated my options I felt Monte's arms snake around my waist. 

"Whatchu finna get to eat?" I ask him. 

"Shidd... I got my eyes on something." He says.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"You." He whispers in my ear. I clench my legs together and bite my bottom lip, trying to focus on the m&ms.

He laughs, "Nah, I'm just playing ma. You ain't even ready for this action." He says then grab the Peanut m&ms and go put em in the buggy. I took a deep breath and shook my head forgetting all the nasty thoughts I had. 

When I tell you, it's something about him that makes me want to--

"And who are you?" Some butt ugly bitch asks me.

I looked at her for one quick second then I looked around me. I'm trying to find out who the hell she talking too.

"Who you talking to?" I ask her sizing her up. No bitch gon walk up to me like that, unless she wants her all her teeth down her throat. 

"You! Why you wit my man?" She says back.

"Yo man?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Then she points at Monte who's now looking at the gummy candy. 

I laugh, "You must be one of those delusional hoes." I ain't even taking this bitch seriously. 

"No. But I'm telling you, you betta stay away from my man you don't want these problems." She says. 

I tilt my head a little. "First of all. You don't want these problems. Get the fuck away from me dumbass bitch. I'll pull all them 50 cent tracks out yo head." I say turning all the way around so that I'm all the way in her face. 

I don't know who this bitch is, but she betta come correct when she talking to me. 

"50 cent tracks? You must be mistaken I got Virgin Remy bitch 30 dollars for each bundle boo." she says flipping that dry ass shit in her head.

"Get the fuck out my face, flipping that stank ass weave. If you got a fucking problem with me witcho so-called man go talk to him about it. Matter fact." I say then turn away from her. "Monte!" I yell not too loud but loud enough for him to hear me. 

He turns around then walks towards us. "Man, what the fuck you doing Shanna." He says to her. 

"Why you out here wit this random ass hoe." She says pointing at me. 

"Watch that muthafucking word befo I drag yo ass all around this damn store." I say then start to crack my fingers. 

"Chill." Monte says to me. "Shanna take yo ass home. Why you starting shit?" he asks her.

"Because you know we together but you want to be hugged up wit other bitches at Walmart!" She yells trying to start a scene. 

If she calls me another bitch or hoe she gon get beat in this damn store.

"Listen. We. Are. Not. Together. Get that through ya head. I don't fucking want you." He says then grabs my hand turning around and walks away from her.