When Youre Gone

Authors note: Despite my large amount of homework and other chores, I wrote a chapter. Thanks for reading. It means a lot to me!

xxxxx

Thetypicaldramaqueen

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

It had been one and a half week since Harry left. I woke up that day, feeling like there was a hole in my heart. But I just passed it over as thinking I was being overdramatic. That’s what love does to you, it makes you feel stuff you would never have even thought of feeling before.

I was now, getting back to my usual routine though. My days of mourning and eating countless amounts of ice cream and feeling bad at myself were behind me and now I had reached a new stage of depression.

The five- well four since Annabelle was gone with the boys- of us had our own ways of mourning.

Sana would be annoying as hell, and would treat you like a charity case. If Chrissy hadn’t given me a warning look, I would’ve taken Sana’s head off the next time she said, “are you okay honey? Poor you!”

Lizzie was always copped up in her room, doing who knows what. The rare times she decided to socialize with me, was to either ask for food or ask for something else. I could tell she missed Louis a lot. Every two seconds, she would take out her phone and smile at a picture or a text.

But out of all of us, Chrissy was the one who had taken One Direction being gone, the worst.

Chrissy had a very different way of mourning and to be honest, I didn’t quite like it.

Chrissy had turned into professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. Chrissy would make us clean every single part of the house everyday and since she was a perfectionist, everything had to be done at least a million times. I was never a big fan of cleaning things. My room looked like a hurricane went through it and I liked it that way. The only things that I did like clean were bathrooms, kitchens and myself. Other than that, I didn’t mind a mess.

It was a Friday night and I was getting ready to go out with my friend, Zachary. He had seen that I was down lately so he wanted to take me to a local club and hang out there. I wasn’t a big fan of clubs and party’s since I didn’t drink. Too many foster parents had abused me when I lived with them and most of them had problems with drinking.

I wasn’t really up for going out but Zachary pleaded and I just couldn’t say no. He was such a good friend and I had been there for me through a lot of things. I had met Zachary when I first moved to London; we went to the same school and got along perfectly. It worked out pretty well. Zachary was a lot like Louis in a way; he could cheer you up in a matter of seconds and there was always a smile on his face.

I decided to wear a red dress (Chrissy said red looked nice on me) with a halter top and a flowey skirt. It was an old dress that I didn’t really care much about but Chrissy insisted I needed to wear it.

I put on my mascara and put the final touches on my outfit. I noticed a lot of noise coming from downstairs. The girls were laughing loudly and giggling. I hadn’t heard that in a long time since all of us were missing our boyfriends.

I envied Annabelle for going with the boys. She thought that it would be a great chance for inspiration for he blog and we all agreed.

Being my curious self, I went down the stairs and saw that the girls were on the couch, talking to the laptop.

“Your soo funny Chrissy.” I heard Niall say. What was Niall doing here? It took me a second to realize that they were skyping. My heart started beating. Lately, Harry had been so busy; he didn’t have time to call or text. He had only called once and texted three or four times.