Kiss It Better

Authors note: So i promise you guys, that youll love this chapter.

If not then pls comment and tell me why

If you like it then VOMMENT!

The song on the side is one of my favss. its called 'Kiss It Better' and its about an (excuse the language) ass of a guy who was scared to save the girl he loved. He was a coward.

I think that in this chapter, Harry was a big coward.

So umm now getting back to the chapter, here you go:

xxxxxxx

thetypicaldramaqueen

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

"Hey Alyssa, I just wanted to say that I miss you a lot and I love you. I really do! And everything reminds me of you. I cant wait to see you! Call me as soon as possible. Thinking about you. Oh its Harry by the way, but I’m pretty sure you already knew that!"

I listened to the voicemail at least fifty times. Harry had been gone with the boys for their American tour for a month already. I missed him so much and I couldn't live without him. Everything around me reminded me of him and I just couldn't bear it. Sure I was dramatic, but all the feeling were true.

 I was asleep when he left the voicemail. I guess he forgot about the time difference. I was glad that he missed me because it made me feel special. Harry and the boys were coming home soon. I talked to all of them every day or so. I talked to Zayn the most after Harry. We had gotten really close a few days before they left and I talked to him a lot.

Sana and Zayn had a lot of problems. They weren't a perfect couple; they broke up at least once in two weeks and ended up getting back together. I think it was because both of them were really intense characters. They both got mad really easy and loved easy too.

I talked to Louis too. Whenever I missed Harry a lot and he couldn't answer his phone, I'd call Louis and he would make me laugh so much, my sides would hurt. He would come up with the most random things. For example, we spent three hours just making up the weirdest celebrity couples. Ke$ha and Brad Pitt. Jack Black and Selena Gomez. We would laugh for ages and I always felt so much better after I talked to Louis.

Niall would always text me asking me how I was doing and how I was dealing with culinary school and  the hate mail and publicity. Apparently, when youre dating Harry Styles, hanging out with guys is called chaeating. Niall would always comfort me. It was funny, we never called each other. Always texted.

I hardly talked to Liam. He was always busy, either talking to Annabelle or doing 1Dstuff. Annabelle decided that she wasn't going to go to school and blog about her travels with 1D. Her parents didn't approve but she did it anyway. That was who Annabelle was.

I was okay with Liam being busy, I could always catch up with him when he came back. Even if I was s busy with school and everything,  I always had so much time to miss my boys. It was like a part of me was gone. I was counting days till they were back.

Harry and I were as strong as ever. Distance didn’t stop us from loving each other. Life was actually perfect.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

One night, as I logged onto twitter, I saw many tweets saying:

I'm so sorry he cheated on you

I can't believe Harry would do that

He so doesn't deserve you

What was going on?