Gold Forever

Authors Note: Hey Everybody! Sorry I havent written anything in a while but I am now! The chapters sad in a way but not the type of sad that you would expect. This chapter is mostly written in Alyssa’s P.O.V. Hope you love it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thetypicaldramaqueen

Alyssa's P.O.V

It had been a few weeks since my accident and since I met Harry’s parents. I was feeling a lot better but I was still not up to par. Harry constantly worried about me. He would call almost every hour, asking if I was okay and I needed something.  I told him that he shouldn't worry but Harry wouldn't listen. In a way, I liked the fact that he would check up on me; it made me feel special.

Another chapter in my life had passed and another one had started. I was feeling really depressed. Not because I had been sick, but because Harry and the boys were going away. It was time for the One Direction Summer tour.

Normally, before I had met One Direction, summer would be the time where I would take out my spring and winter clothes, and go to the nearest mall and have a shopping day. It was the time where there were pool parties everywhere, cute, shirtless boys, and some really nice memories made. It would also be the time where I’d wait  hours and hours so my dad could work his magic and somehow snag a ticket to the One Direction concert in Toronto. The Summer Tour was something all the girls were excited about and now, the ironic part was, that I was dreading it.

This summer, my spring and some of my winter clothes were kept on hold because of London’s crazy weather. The malls were packed with girls like me, or younger, desperately wanting me to give them Harry’s number or an interview about living life as me. I didn’t know many people who owned a pool so the pool parties were minimum and as for the cute, shirtless guys? Let’s just say Harry wouldn’t approve. There were some negatives of having a protective boyfriend.

Sadly, summer was something I was dreading. Especially because my best source of entertainment, the boys, were going for their tour.

I was used to One Direction leaving England for a few days, maybe a week or two, throughout the year. But this tour was four months long. Harry and I had gotten closer; we were inseparable. Normally if my boyfriend was going away for four months, I would’ve asked him to cut the trip in half or at least shorten it but Harry had to go for his fans. I knew I would miss him so much and I really didn’t even want to think of it.

It was three days before 1D was going to leave and Harry and I were outside, in my backyard.

"Come with me Lyssi. Please." Harry pleaded. I was lying down on the grass, soaking the sun. Harry was sitting beside me, looking at me with those deep green eyes. He looked especially nice today- with his grey V-neck shirt and boardwalk shorts.

I myself didn’t really bother with my outfit, and decided to wear black denim shorts and Harry’s favorite- an off the shoulder shirt.

My hair was tied up in a bun with some loose ringlets falling out.  The sun shined on my face and my bare legs soaked up the sun. I closed my eyes because the sun was blinding and enjoyed the moment.

"You know I can't Harry. I have to stay here. My dad would kill me if I go, I can’t afford it myself and I wouldn’t let my parent’s pay even if they’d give me permission.  Besides, I can stay here and catch up with my friends and stuff." I said. To be honest, I didn’t have many friends to catch up to. My social life was a big disappointment for once, for the soul reason that I merely didn’t have time.

My eyes were still closed. I knew if I opened them, and saw those beautiful green eyes, I would give in to coming with him.

"Please Lyssi! I can talk to your father and I'll pay for you coming. I just can't bear to be without you." Harry said, playing with my hair. He touched my cheek. I knew that he only did that when he really wanted something from me.