Chapter 1 : Ordinary Day

Start from the beginning

A long black hair with fringes that hiding half of her big glasses, that when you look at her , you'll wander if she can see where she's going. She even wears an oversize checkered jacket that was messy to look at and it was long enough to touch her knee, wearing a tight jeans and a white shoes. She looks like she doesn't take care of herself.  

She's already used to it, being bossed around. She didn't complain cause she know that, she's also learning from doing things and those that doesn't do theirs, will only suffer in society in the future for not knowing what to do because they doesn't know what to do. Tho, she's only going to school to have a college diploma to make her dad be proud even if he say that she can already much do whatever she wants.

-

After a few more minutes of walking Kim's finally in front of her room. It's a two person per room in the school dormitory, and her roommate was her one and only best-friend since high-school till now. A HRM student but doesn't know how to cook, her reason? "I'm learning pastry not a cook!" so Kim' was the one who cook their meals.

She took off her shoes and jacket when she entered and went to her table after she placed the books at her best-friend's' table. Her table was near the window in which their beds are in between their tables. She placed her bag there and seated to do 'their' homeworks.

She finished doing it for more than an hour and it's around 4 pm already when she look at the time. She stretched her body as she decided to cook while waiting for her best friend to come home.

The door then opened and Yam, her best friend entered looking so tired as she closed the door and took of her shoes without using her hands and instead uses her feet to take it off and like a zombie, she lazily went straight to the futon without taking off her jacket and socks .

"Kim~ hungry~" Yam said as she close her eyes and just relax there. Kim just shook her head and continued to cook. Luckily , the dormitory isn't as strict and they are allowed to cook inside or go outside to eat but they are strict when it comes to visitors tho. After sometime did she finished cooking their dinner. They eats early for Kim goes out around 6 o'clock.

"Yam, wake up .. let's eat now" Kim said as she sit to the side the bed of Yam, shaking her gently to wake her up and Yam sleepily said "5 more minutes.." but her eyes opened when Kim said "if you don't wake up, i'll be eating first then" before Kim can stand up , Yam grabbed Kim's hand and lazily sit and said as she jump to the back of Kim "carry me~ ". Kim then let out an evil grin as she tickled Yam that was on her back till she let go and tears already fall from laughing out loud.

Kim then decided to stop when Yam  was already catching her breath, she grinned again and said teasingly "still want to be carried ?" Yam's face distorted and answered quickly "No! i'll go myself, you're such a bully! i hate you hmpf!" and stormed to the kitchen. Kim just laughed as she also followed behind.

-

They were eating as they chatted about the things that happened today, mostly, it was Yam who's complaining about her teachers that was to strict on her and even call her when it is recitation during classes. Yam was one of the model student in their school. She's kind, quiet, good at studies and on top of it, she's pretty and most of the guy's tries to woe her, but to no avail, no one can make this beauty fall for them. Of course, when it's only the two of them does Yam acts spoiled and complains about everything.

"oh, right. Kim! did you take the books that i told you yesterday?"

"yeah, at your table . Did Professor Bald give you a project again?" ask Kim as she look at Yam who was eating her dessert.