Chapter 14

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. But, here is the chapter!

POV: Natsu

Memory (in Natsu's POV)

Luce..what I've been trying to tell you...I..I lov-" She cut me off by grabbing the collar of my vest and pulling me closer. Without breaking contact, I moved over her and put my arms on both sides of her body.

End of memory

"Natsu? Earthland to Natsu? Why'd you pull me aside?" Happy asked from Lucy's bed. "I told her." I said slightly nervous, Not because I was telling him that, but because she never said that she returned my feelings..

"Really?!?! Natsu I'm sooo proud of you!!! I knew that something happened! So what did you do last night?" He raised his brows

"We'll... I was in one of my hiding places-"
"Wait, she knows about your secret hiding places?!?!" He asked
"Yeah, I showed her them a while ago, but the point is that I told her.."
"And...what? Did she not..return your feelings?" He sat down at the edge of the bed with sad eyes.
"No, but she didn't say that she did either.. I kissed her and told her, and after I told her she kissed me again..then we walked back here and went to bed. But she didn't say if she did-"
Happy's groan cut me off, "Natssuuuu..." He sighed in annoyance, "she clearly likes you back, why else would she have kissed you?" He then cheered up and grinned at me, "and you actually told her! I'm so proud of you!" He tackled me and gave me a big hug, frizzing my hair with his paws. "My boy is growing up!" He sobbed.

POV: Lucy

I managed to finish eating my breakfast and starred at my bedroom door. 'They've been in their for a while..I wonder what's going on..' As soon as I thought that my door opened and they strolled out.
"Finally you two, your food is getting cold!" I rolled my eyes and stood up, bringing my now empty plate to my sink and placing it inside so I could wash it. "What were you two doing anyways?" I added, getting soap on the sponge and washing the dish.

"Actually, we were talking about l-" Happy was cut off my Natsu, who spoke very quickly. "We were talking about last night in our hiding spot .."

My body tensed and I stopped washing the plate. "Man Natsu, I was going to tell her that we were talking about Lilly and Carla.." Happy laughed. I turned and saw Natsu blushing bright red. "I thought you were going to tell her so I tried to cut you off!" He yelled annoyed.
"Oh, so you cut me off by saying what you 'thought' I was going to say?" Happy was now laughing hysterically and rolling on the ground, which I think he was only doing to mess with Natsu.

"I panicked okay?! I didn't know.." Natsu rubbed his face and sighed. 'It's like they forgot that I was here..'
I didn't know what to do so I stood still. 'Okay..last night Natsu told me that he loved me, and we kissed. Happy knows that know. '

"So..you talked about what happened?" I questioned. Natsu looked up at me and froze, "I-I...uh...umm.." He stuttered. Happy stopped laughing and stood up, "yup!" He grinned.

POV: Natsu

'Oh my Mavis..Happy be quiet!' I thought, rubbing my temples. Lucy now was as red as a blossom and was nervously smiling. In the air was awkwardness, and before anyone could speak there was a knock at the door.

"H-hold on!" Lucy called out, walking towards the door. She opened it and a familiar voice was heard.

"Hi Lu-chan!" Levy beamed, "I'm here to return this book to you! I was too excited to talk about it with you at the guild so I thought that I'd come here!" She looked passed Lucy and saw Happy and me standing in the kitchen. "O-oh, I didn't realize that you had guests! I'm sorry.." Levy apologized, handing Lucy the book.

"It's okay Levy-chan! I was actually about to head to the guild soon.. How about you come inside and we can walk there together." Lucy smiled and stepped aside for Levy to enter. "O-okay!" Levy walked inside and up to us.

"Okay, I'll be real quick!" Lucy then ran into her bedroom and closed the door. When she was no longer seen, levy turned to me and crossed her arms. "So, what has you two here?" She asked curiously.

"Uh..w-well, we thought that we would stop by-" levy cut me off. "Natsu, I'm not dumb. I know how you feel about her, I know how she feels about you, and you two were having breakfast together; which means that you have been here for a while for her to have been making suck a large breakfast."
She pointed to the plates that were on the table with food still on them.

    I nervously rubbed my neck and sighed. "Okay... Well I might have told her that I love her last night..." Levy stared at me in disbelief. "Really?!? Wow, that's great Natsu!"

    We became silent when the bedroom door began to open. "Okay, I'm all set! Let's go Levy, oh, and you two can finish up your breakfast and lock up for me. Kay?" Lucy looked at me and I nodded. "Okay."

    With that her and Levy left, leaving Happy and me to stand alone. "Well..lets finish our breakfast then.." I sat down and began eating, wondering what Levy was going to say to Lucy on the way to the guild.