Chapter 12: Desitions

A/N
From now on the whole book will be from Gray's POV, just so you know.
I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

***

Where is she? She was supposed to go get us something to eat but she doesn't seem to be in the kitchen so I am kind of confused right now.

What could she be doing right now? I just hope she doesn't get herself in some kind of trouble...

"Uhm...sir", I heard a female voice behind me, interrupting my thoughts.
It sounded familiar in a way and I recognized it immediately. It was the same maid from yesterday.

"What?", I said coldly, making it clear to her that I was in the middle of something. She crossed her arms and gave me glare.

"You know, you shouldn't be so cold to someone who is trying to be polite to you", she said looking annoyed by my attitude.

"Do I look like I care? I'm in the middle of something right now so get to the point or don't waste my time", I stated and waited for her to say what she had. After what happened I'm not leaving Juvia's side ever again so this better be good. Maybe I am being too rude to her but I don't really care at this point.

"Whatever, snowman", she groaned. Her attitude is really starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm just here to tell you where she is not to start a war or something, so relax, will you?" Yeah, yeah...whatever.

She just said that she knows where Juvia is. Well, that's a relief. It means that she is ok. But why wouldn't she be ok anyways...I am just too worried for no reason at all.

"So...", I said trying to be more friendly with her, "Can you tell me where she is right now?", I asked as politely as I could. She probably noticed that I am trying to be nicer to her so she decided to play along.

"Sure, Snowman. She is in the backyard waiting for you", she smiled answering my question. That's a good sign. I got to do something about that nickname, though.

"You can call me Gray", I added.
"I think I will just call you Snowman from now on", she gives me her last smile before she turns around and starts to leave.

"See you around, Snowman", she said and leaves, closing the door behind her. I forgot thank her...Well, that can wait. Now I have to go and see what Juvia is doing. I'm starving so this better be good.

To actually go the the backyard I had to leave the castle, obviously, so that took some time. This castle is truly huge...But when I finally got there the whole sight was magical.

Seeing Juvia in a beautiful white dress peacefully sitting amongst the flowers, wind lifting her beautiful blue hair... She didn't notice me at first but when she did she smiled and ran towards me to give me a hug. I gladly hugged back letting her bury her head in my chest.

"I was waiting for you, Gray", she said while hugging me, "Come", she sais cheerfully and starts to run trough the flowers, looking just like one. I smile and start chasing her around, like some kid who is in love for the first time. It's like she paralyzed my mind, made me forget everything else and focus only on her.

The sun shines more brightly than usual and her dress dances with the light wind while we run and exchange smiles and laughter.