Chapter 6: The Search

Third Person POV

Everyone just stood there shocked and paralysed after the recent event. What was that power comming from Juvia? Is that what the men were after?

"What...just happened...", Happy said rubbing his head. Natsu stood up.
"Those armor freaks took Juvia", he said angrily.

"No shit, Sherlock! It seems like your brain is finally starting to work.", Gajeel said insulting Natsu.
"You wanna fight metal head?", Natsu continued.

"Now, now. Let's all just calm down and...", Erza spoke but she was interrupted by Gray.
"I've had enough of this", everyone turned to Gray, "Juvia was kidnapped and you just stand there arguing, acting as nothing happened! She's in danger morons!" Gray yelled, now getting furious.

"How should we know where they are, ice princess", Natsu replied.
"And you're not even willing to look for her?! You know they couldn't have gotten long by now....", Gray paused, "If you are not going to help me then Fine, I'll find her on my own!", Gray said and ran into the forest near the place the soldiers disappeared along with Juvia. Everyone watched him leave in sadness.

Gray's POV

I am so angry that I could kill someone right now. They didn't even try looking for her. I thought they were her friends but I guess I was wrong. Just you wait Juvia, I'm going to rescue you alone if I have to!

Anger ran trough my blood as I was running trough the forest trying to find some clues but no luck so far.
Damn! Where are you Juvia!

I was starting to lose hope of finding her tonight...but I will keep looking...for her.

I have been looking for at least 2 hours now and my body got tired of all this running. I sat down on the grass thinking about some things.

Will I ever be able to see her again?

A tear from my eye fell on the grass beneath me. The ground and all arround me started to freeze leaving only ice behind. The air was getting colder too but I am still a ice mage. It didn't bother me all that much.

I calmed myself down but I was still sad. I said that I would protect her...but I couldn't.

Suddenly, some footsteps could be heard from behind me. Is it her?

I turned arround only to find Erza walking towards me. I was disappointed because I hoped to find Juvia by some miracle but life isn't a fairy tale. On top of all I still didn't want to talk to any of them.

"What do you want", I said coldly.
She sat beside me looking towards the stars.

"You should know that we all care about Juvia a lot, Gray", Erza explained.

I smiled.
"And you still let her be taken away those bastards. You didn't even try to help. Do you really expect me to believe you?", I said turning my look away and raising my tone.

"It is not like that at all", Erza continued calmly, "We did want to help but we needed a plan. What would you do against all seven of them?" She turned her look towards me.

"Did you really think that Fairy Tail would leave a member of our family behind?", Erza concluded.

"For a moment I actually did", I said calmly. What she said made sense. My heart took over my body. That isn't like me though.

We have been watching the stars for a while now and nobody was saying a word until she spoke.

"I have never seen you worry about a person so much in my entire life", she stated.