tired mason

(@Pride eye )if you don't know by now i am fucking idiot like  a massive idiot. so think what it be when i am tired and had a lot of coffee. so the first one i was slap happy and i was spouting random things and i decided to put these on my account. mind you we were on a call at this time things don't go sane when we are on a call. so first was me going on and on about the titanic. if you go on my account you can find these on there. and it says. "i aspire to be a phoenix, a shark, the titanic, and the ice berg that took down the titanic." then proceeded to to laugh my ass off. ask T @trufflenight he was there then we were talking about bleach for some fucking reason and i said "don't drink bleach kids it will make you crap turn blue."

next has got to be when i was on a call again and i started to hear noises well first it was my tired brain after working for hours on butterfly effect. (A/N go and check it out i spent WEEKS AND HOURS on that book.) had a shit load of coffee and it was 4 in the morning. then these bitches T and Tiny decided to play music to trick me it worked until i hear happy fucking music and then slasher music. love you all this isn't the best one but i thought my idiot self being stupid would be funny. love you all sweet nightmares my dear readers.