Chapter 13

Both povs

Oh no

A few hours earlier

Ferguson pov

"So what's the plan to make Marco get together with Star" My best bud Alfonso said. "Well" I started. "I was thinking about a little game of........truth or dare." I said evily. "Go on" "Ok, so after dinner we rush to the hotel and call everyone to meet in front of Star and Marcos room. Once everyone is gathered, we convince Starco to play truth or dare with us. We'll start by asking other people first. Then, during the middle of the game we start asking Star and Marco about each other until we finally get them to CONFESS THEIR UNDIEING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER MWAHHHHHHHHH." I finally calmed down. "So, what do you think Alfonso?" "It's perfect" he said. "Operation Starco is a go"

Present time

No one's pov

Before Ferguson started the game, he said to everyone, "To make this game fair, we will spin a bottle in order to choose the victim. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Let's begin."

Ferguson spun the bottle and it landed on.....................Janna. "ok Janna, truth or dare" "easy, dare" she said with a smirk on her face. "I dare you to confess who your crush is in front of everyone" he said with his arms crossed. Janna gulped, "um...........I like Tom the demon." "I was actually not surprised you said that" Everyone else agreed. Janna took the bottle spun it. It landed on.............................Sofia. "truth or dare sofia" "Truth" "ha, Chicken. Anyways, is it truth that you accidentally turned on the fire alarm?" "WHAT NO!!!!, I DON'T EVEN GO TO YOUR SCHOOL!!!!" Janna shrugged. "Eh, it was worth a shot" The game continued, turn after turn, spin after spin. It was finally Alfonso's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on....................................Marco!!! Marco got nervous. "Truth or Dare Diaz" he smirked. Something's up he thought. " "Dare" he said. "I dare you to continue the game shirtless" Marco immediately blushed hard. "Uh, do I have to?" Marco pleaded. "It's the rules" Alfonso said. "Fine. I can't believe I agreed to this game" he murmured.

Star pov

OMG, I can't believe Marco's taking off his shirt. I think I'm gonna die. I heard him say, "I can't believe I agreed to this stupid game" He finally took off his shirt. The whole time, I was looking at his abs. His rock hard abs. I blushed so hard that my heart's glowed too. I think he noticed that I was staring. I think everyone noticed. They were all smirking except Marco who had a worried look. He was also blushing. Can't blame him though. "Uh Star" Marco asked. "Are u okay? Your hearts are glowing." "Uh, yeah I'm okay. Just need to step outside for a bit. Hold on" After I said that I rushed outside the hotel room. "Keep it together Star" I said to myself. "You can't let him or anyone find out. Just look straight and not at Marcos abs and everything will be ok." I breathed in and out a couple of times and my heart's chimed down a bit before I went back in. As I went in, Marco and Ferguson we're having an argument about something.

"What do you mean your turn. It's my turn to spin the bottle!!!!" Marco yelled.

"Says who" said Ferguson.

"Me!!!!"

"Hmm......I don't remember saying that the victim gets to spin the bottle."

"Yes you did!!!"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes. You. Did"

"Uh, no I didn't"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" he screeched. "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. IM LEAVING." He said heading for the door.

"Wait Marco." I said before he left. "Don't leave yet."

"Why not?! Ferguson is just gonna continue to be unfair and him and Alfonso are obviously hiding something."

"Yeah but that's Ferguson and Alfonso being Ferguson and Alfonso. Look, let's just play for a bit before we sleep. Please, for me?" I said looking him straight in the eye because I was trying to not look at his abs. Then again, his brown, stunning eyes didn't help either. He sighed, "Fine, only for you" he said with a sincere smile. "Thanks Marco" I said kissing his cheek. "Your the best" He started blushing while rubbing behind his head. "Hehe. No problem" We went back to the circle. Ferguson spun the bottle and it landed on.....................me. This won't be good.

Marcos pov

Ferguson spun the bottle and it landed on Star. Hope they go easy on her. "Star, truth or dare" "Dare" she said. "I dare you to wear Marcos jacket" Wait what?! She got up and got my jacket and put it on. She then sat back down. She looked so cute with my jacket on and her hair loose. "That wasn't so hard" she said. True, but then again you can never trust those two. "Ok, Alfonso's turn." said Ferguson. I'm not gonna say anything cause it's not worth it. I'll just have to go along. He spun the bottle and it landed on me again?! What the hell?!!! That thing must be rigged!!! "Truth or Dare Marco" he said evilly. I wasn't safe with any decision so I chose truth. "What do you think about Star's new look?" Shit. Everyone's eyes were on me, waiting for my answer, especially Star's. "Um.....well.....uh" I said nervously while blushing. "She....uh....she....*sighs with his head down*...... she looks very beautiful. UH, NOT THAT YOU WEREN'T BEAUTIFUL BEFORE. YOUR ALWAYS GORGEOUS. I MEAN, WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS, uh, nevermind" I heard some snickering going around. I really didn't want to look up but I did anyways. But I didn't hear anything. I turn to my right and saw Star blushing real bad. "Thanks Marco" she whispered. "Y-Yeah. No problem" I whispered back. The game continued on. At one point, Janna dared Star to sit in my lap. Yup. You heard me right. I swear I could've fainted right there and then but I kept myself together. I feel like the entire world is against me. "Now for the final round and this question goes to both Star and Marco." Ferguson said. "Fine, let's just get this over with." Star and I said in unison. "Truth or Dare" "Truth"

"How do you guys really feel about each other?" And right there right then, I knew I was done for."

Star's pov

Omg, what do I do!!!! Curse Ferguson and his lousy curiosity. What if he doesn't feel the same?! Ugh, I can't do this, not here, not in front of everyone, not in front of Marco. "Hey Star," Ferguson said. "Why don't you go first?" "Um.....well......you see......uh......I......... I-I-I. I'm sorry, I can't do this. And with my final words I ran out the door. The last thing I heard was, "STAR WAIT!" Before I closed the door.

There you have it folks, the second to last chapter. I'm sooooooooooo sorry, this took so long to update, but I promise you that the last chapter will be out in 1-3 days, so be aware. Also, Happy New Year!!!!!!! New year, same me😅. I will be announcing a contest in the last chapter so be aware😋😋😋.

Byeeeeeeeee
Adios.
Hasta luego(Spanish class 😂)