Chapter 10

Stars POV
Later on, Ms. Skullnick called everyone to go to the hotel and get ready. Marco and I walked up to the hotel first. We went inside.

"So.....are u gonna shower first or....what?" I said awkwardly. "Actually, you can go,"he said. "Imma take a shower in Ferguson and Alfonzo's room. That way, we can finish faster." "Great idea Marco. Well see you soon." "Okay."

He grabbed his towel, shampoo and the clothes he was wearing and went out of the room. Okay. I thought. Time to get fancy. And with that she grabbed her clothes, towel and makeup and went in the bathroom.

Marco's POV

I knocked on Ferguson and Alfonzo's door. Ferguson answer the door. "Oh hey Marco. What's up?" "I need advise." I said straight forward. Ferguson just started at me then cast a big mischievous smirk on his face. "Well, why didn't you say so, coke in, come in." He said and stepped aside. I walked in. Their room was like ours except it was red.

Alfonzo came out of the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist. It looks like they wear getting ready. He noticed me and smiled. "Marco, how's it hangin." He asked. As I was about to answer, Ferguson answered for me. "He needs, lady advice." He answered with the same smirk wiggling his eyebrows. Creepy. "Wait, how did you know I needed lady advise?" I questioned "I know all Marco. I also know that the special lady is a magical princess from another dimension, also known as........Star." I blushed. He does know all. I sat on one of the beds. Ferguson and Alfonzo across from me.

"Okay, so I like Star. But I don't know if she likes me back. I'm scared that if I tell her how I feel," I sighed, "she'll reject me." I said looking down. It was silent for about a minute until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. Ferguson and Alfonzo wearing looking down at me with a concerned smile.

"Marco," Alfonzo spoke up. "Star's your best friend. She would never reject you. And even if she did, she would never do it on purpose. This is Star we're talking about. "But I doubt that she'll reject you." Ferguson said. I looked up at him. "Why do you say that", I asked. "Well, for starters, you two live together. You do everything together. You brush together, you eat together, play together, travel dimensions together, anything you could imagine. It's always been you two every since she came to earth. If you feel that way about her, I'm pretty she likes you too. Ask anyone." "Really?" I asked hopefully. "Positive, " they said in unison.

"But to make sure, we need a plan." Alfonzo said. Right at that moment, Ferguson had the biggest mischievous smirk I had ever seen. "I have an idea." He said rubbing his hands together. He whispered his plan to Alfonzo who also smirked. "Perfect." He said. They turned back to Marco. "Marco, we have a plan." "No, really, I never knew," I said sarcastically. "What is it?" "We can't tell you." Alfonzo said. "What?! Why?!" I exclaimed. Ferguson said, "Ah, ah, ah Marco. Calm down. We have everything under control. Just leave the rest to us. We know what we're doing." They smirked at me. I gulped. This is not going to end well.

"Can I shower here. I told Star I was going to shower here in order to talk to you guys."

"Sure, go ahead." Alfonzo said.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem dude," Ferguson said. "Now hurry up, your lady friend is waiting." They chuckled.

"Haha, very funny," I said sarcastically. But deep inside I was blushing like crazy! I ignored their chatter and went in the shower to get ready. Let's just hope their plan works.

What's up guys. How u doing. Good? Okay.😂 So that's chapter ten of this book. What are Ferguson and Alfonzo planning? I bet your asking. Don't worry you'll find out in the next two chapters. Also, in the next chapter, it will be Stars POV after Marco left. You guys are going to love her dress. It took me like 30 minutes to look for it, but totally worth it!! Anyways, before the next story chapter, I'm deciding to do a face reveal!! Yes, you will all see my face!! Anyways, plz vote and comment on this chapter and I'll update tomorrow.... hopefully

Peace out!!!!!!😉😋😋😋😋