Just a Friday ~

I woke up to a loud snoring sound that came from the ground. My eyes were still shut tight, trying to find slumber again. "UGH!! I said to myself after the snoring got louder. I reached out for my phone which must have fell on the floor while I was asleep, I looked at the time 6:23 am. I looked at the date Friday. Yes. Oh but shit. SHIT! We have SCHOOL. Not even thinking, I rose to my feet, and gave myself a head rush. I put my hands to the temples of my head. I kicked Niall's rib area until he awoke, and did the same to Harry, who wouldn't even move. "Harry awake the f up!" I said annoyed by how I'm the only one to wake up and remember we have school.

"God shut up. I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled back.

"Okay fine whatever." I said giving up. I stomped out of the room like a little kid who didn't get their way, and walked up stairs too where Gemma's room was. I knocked softly, and pecked my head in the doorway, and saw her fast asleep still. Am I seriously the only person who wakes up the early for school? I walked over to her dresser, and opened the top drawer, which contained her bras and panties, I closed it and opened the second drawer, perfect. I scavenged throughout the clothes until I found a suitable shirt. I was a barley cropped red shirt that had the words 'D.A.R.E To Resist Drugs and Violence'. I'm seeing a more edgy look today. I walked over to here closet, and spotted a perfect pair of super tight black skinny jeans with a large rip on the left knee, I pulled those out, and then looked to the floor where I found a super cute pair of gray vans, how could gray be cute? I dunno. I took my whole outfit and walked into her bathroom. I through on the shirt, it went right to my belly button, I then struggled to pull the jeans on, but in total, the outfit looked super cute. I threw the shoes on, and looked in her mirror. I look hot. I quickly brushed through my long hair, and walked out the bathroom door. Gemma was still passed out on her bed. I walked out, and went back to where Harry, and Niall were just now waking up. Smooth.

"So can you guys get ready so we can get to school?" I snapped at them.

"Are those my sisters clothes?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. But seriously, are you?" I asked him again.

"Yes." He said answering my question, "Just give us like 30-40 minutes to get ready." Niall commented.

At about 7:52, we finally pulled up at school, and the final bell rang.

"Just on time." Harry said shaking off his leather coat.

"Just on time? No Harry, this is late, we are late." I said trying to rush into the building.

"Loosen up." He said back, patting my shoulder.

"Well I'll see you two later." Niall said, walking in the opposite direction.

"You know Kenzie, I'm really upset you didn't wake me up to eat Oreo's. You invaded my kitchen, and didn't even think about asking me to join you?!" He frowned, fake crying. I shook my head, and we also walked our separate ways, I was going to English Honors.

After English Honors, it was time for science with Niall. I met him at the doorway, and we walked in together.

We both sat down at our designated lab table, and waited for the teacher to start talking.

"Okay class, science projects are due next week." That's all I heard before things came crashing into my mind. We're so dead. We're never going to be able to finish. When are we going to be able to meet and do this. I need to calm down. Seriously.

"Niall, we're changing our topic."

"We can't we already have everything planned out."

"No we don't. We have no materials, nothing, we're just gunna have to do something easy like a volcano." I shrugged, starting to panic a little more.