Oh How Perfect.

"Please, please tell me this is a joke!" He cried, begging the teacher.

"Wow. I didn't know you hated me." I said crossing my arms.

"I paired you with the people who aren't friends," Mrs. W. said, "Now please, you have twenty minuets to figure out what your science projects will be based on."

The whole room erupted into shouts and laughing.

"Okay, what should out project be about?" I asked.

No response.

"Hello? Your my partner," I said trying to get his attention, but nothing, "were supposed to be working together." I said.

"You're the last person on this earth I actually want to even work with, so what makes you think I'm going to?" You have got to be joking. Can this day be any worse?

Well it could . . . maybe if I rewind and actually tell you how this all happened.

••••••••

"Honey, you need to wake up." My mom said nudging my shoulder.

"It's Sunday let me sleep." I said turning away from here.

"No, it's 9 in the morning, and let me remind you that it's Monday." Monday.

I'm late. Later than Late. Mckenzie is never late. No, No, No, No! Mr. Pete is going to kill me. I'm a dead girl. Deader then dead.

I got up, and jolted to my dresser to get out one of my new outfits, but I don't have time to look pretty, so I threw my jeans and paired it with my cropped sweater. And threw my hair in a ponytail.

I don't have time to pack my lunch, so I grabbed my bag, and my book, and ran to my car.

I arrived at school at 9:46...

I walked through the main lobby, got a tardy slip, and walked up the stairs to Mr. Pete's room. Right when I walked in he was talking about our project. No! I was supposed to plan my project out and turn it in today! No!

"Mckenzie Wills, I recall you told me you were going to have a better week this week?" I handed him the tardy slip, and took a seat in an empty desk, gladly it was in the back. Sadly it was next to Denise. Yay me !

"Charlotte told me she is considering firing you, and giving the job to me." Denise said, with a wide toothy smile. I'm going to get fired? But I love working at Starbucks. Tear.

"Maybe you should start coming to work." She continued.

"Shut up." I said. Thankfully she didn't reply, just simply turned away.

After History class, was biology. A whole other class period with my least favorite person. Liam!

I feel like this day is just full of surprises.

_________

So lunch sucked.... turns out I didn't bring enough money to buy a whole lunch. Taylor my only friend wasn't their, so I sat alone reading "The Fault In Our Stars". Which is an amazing book. And the best part is, Matthew and Denise were sitting together sharing lunch. I'm going to vomit.

After lunch was Science, which leads me to what happened earlier... yeah my day just got worse and worse.

"I made my decision on who will be paired. Now keep in mind, I paired you with either one or two people, and I chose a person who you don't socialize with." Mrs. W. said.

I hope I'm with Matthew... we never hang out.

Or even Carlos. He seems really cool.

But no, life never works that way.