Finally Friday~

Part 2

"So I think we should go to Macy's, and then Rue 21, Forever 21, and I guess everywhere. Then we can go to Red Robin, or what about the Cheesecake Factory?" Emma said right when I got home. Like she was waiting for me.

She was wearing a black and white polka dotted high waisted skirt with an ACDC cropped shirt. On then other I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a heart design.

"Chill," I said, "Let me change, and fix my makeup." I said.

I walked into my room and put on my favorite dress. It was lace, a pale pink color, and was above my knee. I paired it with my favorite cream color wedges. I fixed my makeup, trying to look flawless... fail, nobodies perfect (says Hanna Montana). I grabbed my things, and met Em who already had everything ready. She is definitely more excited than I am.

"Ready?" I asked grabbing my keys from the key holder.

When we got to the mall, our first stop was Macy's according to Emma.

She bought a pair of really cute earrings, while I just watched her.

Then we went to Forever 21, and we both helped each other. She picked out a floral skater skirt with a pink top with an open back. While she did that, I picked out a pair of blue denim high waisted shorts with studs, and matched it with a muscle tee that said LA.

Checking out of Forever 21, I ended up spending $53.64.

We continued shopping at other stores, I even bought a new pair of light pink vans.

At about 6:23 pm, we left, and agreed on going to Bahama Breeze.

"Thanks for today, mom and me never do anything together." Em said.

"Mom and I," I corrected her, "and thanks for inviting me. Today was actually fun." I said with a smile.

_______________________________