Finally Chilled Chapter 15

3rd Person Pov
As the trio freaks out you just stood there trying to hold your laughed when you felt a tap on your shoulder, you then turned around and saw a boy that was taller then you (shouldn't it be obvious now?) And two more boys behind him.

"Hey hottie"the leader said "Greetings"you said (I like saying that because it makes me sound creepy [admit it reader Chan you are to]) "What's your name?"the second boy asked.

"Nope! I don't give my name to people who looks like they just took drugs! And now I have to go! Hope to never see you again!"you said then sprinting to the guys so you wouldn't get caught by the leader.

(Yep, I've seen this happened way to much
Reader got harassed
Any sans save her
And hangs out or chapter end)

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! I overslept!"you said
"WHY WERE YOU LATE?! WE GOT WORRIED!!"Frisk asked while yelling "umm I just said that I overslept"

"O-oh s-Sorry"He said "you better be my boi"you said while frisk gave you the 'look (no not the look when Gene came and Garroth and aaron were talking [the cafe one]) a.k.a his poker face a.k.a his original face.

-------          -------

             -----

"Ok stop that"you said "but this is my original face!"he said "I mean less creepier"you said back "Oh.."he said.

Then you heard a fake cough from dance "ok, since (Y/n) is here, we should take a look around the aquarium"he said "let's go Then!"quill said then taking your arm while dragging you.

While the other two glared at him with jealousy.

[》☆°☆]》{Time Skip}《[☆°☆《]

"What kind of fish is that?"quill asked "actually that is a worm-like entities called pyrosome that can grow big as a spearm whale"you explained while the other looked at it amazed.

"Hey guys!"a familiar voice yelled "Oh hey blue"dance said "What are you doing here?"you asked.

"Oh nothing much was just bored and decided to go to the aquarium"he said while shrugging his shoulders and looking around.

Blue's Pov
Heh, not really.

I heard them talking when school ended, so I decided to 'tag along' so I can see my pretty little angel again.

"Oh ok well you can come look around with us"(Y/n) said "sure, why not?"I said, we all then walked around looking at the strange creatures that filled the aquarium.

3r Person Pov
"Wow, I never knew there was so many underwater creatures"Dance said fascinated "I know, the sea is a very mysterious place, there are strange sea creatures that we still don't know of and I also heard that we only know 5% more or less of the sea thanks to the ocean being connected to each other"You explained.

"Wow I guess we still have a lot to learn"frisk said "yeah, not to mention the living fossils"You continued.

"What does a living fossil mean?"blue asked "A living fossil is supposed to be something that was supposed to extinct decades ago but still alive"you explained.

You all then stopped to a very strange looking like creature "What's that?!"quill asked in surprise "that's an axolatl known as a Mexican salamander or a Mexican walking fish, but it's not really a fish it's a amphibian, this type of creature are endangered so we have to protect them"you continued.

"Wow, wait, how come do you know this stuff?"quill asked "isn't it obvious, the internet duh"you said like stating the obvious which is pretty obvious to be obvious and-(stop it for the love of-).

A/n
Sorry if it's cut short I just wanted to post a chapter hope you guys don't mind it.

I was bored so it doesn't who you ship me with (but don't ship with any undertale character please)

By the way I finished watching the new star wars movie that came out and now I'm starting to reylo

Rey x Kylo Ren

682 words