Dust Your Hands Off Of Me Chapter 8

Shout out to Tzyumi
for guessing the right answer

Mr.Nightmare Pov
I then snapped my head to the  direction of the voice only to see duets and quill standing at the door frame in fear and shock.

"M-Mr.Nightmare? What's going on!?"Dust asked "Did you heard about a girl who fainted at Mr.Anti's class?"I asked and they both nodded there head yes.

"Well 'Yujin' here poisoned her!"I said and they both gasped "O-oh gosh! I'll call the police if you want?"Quill asked and I nodded my head.

I then shifted back into my normal form but my eyes still hold anger "w-why would you hurt me!? I loved you! I-I..W-why!?"She asked in frustration.

I then slapped her "I.Will.Never.Ever.Love.You. Even if your the last.Person.On.Earth!"o said sternly and she shivered on fear.

"Mr.nightmare, the police will come in a 3 more minutes (don't asked its fast because there school is near the police station ok?)

I then nodded my head "w-what?! No please! I'll do anything!"Yujin begged "Then.Go.To.Jail."I said.

Then suddenly the police busted in "Where here!"And then principal temmie came in.

"Miss Yujin Shisuta you are here now expelled from Underhigh"She said "w-what!? On what grounds!"She asked back "On the ground of what you did to miss (Y/n)! Now I'm happily to say this gentleman will have to arrest you for trying to murder!"She said "Never!"She then ran away.

"After her!"Miss temmie said then both of temmie and the police chased her and (if your an aphmau fan then you'll know about Aaron kicking eins butt! And the last episode the ultima I think 0-0)

"Sigh, well thank you, both of you, but now I have to see (Y/n)"I said "C-can we come too?"Dust asked.

I was very surprised but I can't say no now because I'm in a hurry, I then nodded my head yes.

[o^w^]o{Time skip to the hospital}o[^w^o]

Mr.Ink Pov
I've been waiting in the waiting room for half an hour, and Nightmare isn't here yet.

Then after a few minutes the door slammed open to reveal error, Dream, Anti, Cross, Sci, palette, Geno and I think he also brought death and goth, but when did (Y/n) met death?

But yet, Nightmare was there also but Quill and Dust was behind them too.

"Nightmare why did you bring Students? You know there aren't allowed to leave in school hour!"I said.

"I know! But do you all know Yujin?"nightmare asked and we all nodded expect Sci, and then said "oh! You mean that sweet girl?""She may seem sweet but she's a..um what is it called? By that game simulator?"Nightmare asked.

"Yandere"Cross said "yes! And she poisoned (Y/n)!"He said and we all gasped "What?! Should we call the police?!"Cross asked.

"No, well already got that sorted out, but how's (Y/n)?"He asked "they said I had to wait ever since we got her here, she's still ok the emergency room too"I said while swearing nervously, worried for (Y/n) life.

"Well let's hope the best for (Y/n).."Dream said and everyone agreed.

Two hours has pass and They haven't let us in "Okay, you all can come in know, but don't be loud"The doctor said and we thank them then walk inside.

We then saw (Y/n) laying the hospital bed with many monitors around her, her heart beat state was normal, he blood pressure was normal, but she's still a sleep.

"You know, she's very lucky for you all to care and brought her here as soon as possible"The doctor said.

"Why would say that?"Goth and palette asked asked unison, what a coincidence.

"If you didn't come sooner she will maybe turn into a human vegetable"He said and some of us gasped.

"W-what's a human vegetable?"Quill asked "It means the person cannot move any part of there bodies except blinking, and they cannot talk, even there are given special treatment they will still die, there were no cures for that sickness, so if your all to late to save her then that bed right there..Will be her death bed"He said again and we all were kinda shook.

"Oh, my sincerely apologize, my name is Wing Ding Gaster"He said and we all introduced ourselves.

"Well I will let you all have your time"He said then walking out of the room closing the door behind us.

We then turn our eyes, well more like eye sockets to (Y/n). She then fluttered her eyes open and tried to speak.

Sci then gave her a glass of water "w-what are you all doing here?"she asked "Because we come to check on you!"Palette said "Oh..Thank you, and who are they?"She asked pointing at death, dust, and quill.

"The names death kiddo, I knew there was someone slowly dying heh"Death said and we all shot a glare on him.

"I'm quill and this is my friend dust!"Quill said while patting dust back.

"Wait, cil once about his friend named quill and Killer also talk someone named dust.."She said "oh ya! We're friends!"Quill said with a gray blush.

"Oh, well! Who's friend with my friends are also my friends as well! I'm (Y/n)"She said while putting a heart warming smile.

We all then blushed, then we heard a coughed from error "Well um (Y/n) who are you feeling?"He asked "Well a little sick But aside from that I feel great!"She said happily.

"Well that's good to hear! And also I think school already over"I said then errors phone rang.

"Oh one second..Hello?"He asked then suddenly "DAD WHERE ARE YOU!"Pjs voice rang and error dropped his phone and then hold where his ear (1000 words) is supposed to be.

"Geez, pj I'm at the hospital, if you want to come you can, you also can bring your friends.."Error said.

Then suddenly the door opens.

"Where's my childhood friend!"

Can you guess your old childhood friend?
Answer right you'll get a shout out
REMEMBER!:Only 3 person gets a shout out!
Hints:He's not a monster
        He's a huge flirt
        He's a friend of a certain goat
        And armless child.

A/n
Hello! Sorry for not updating all the time! Mostly because my wifi is still broken and I have to wait for the answers for the chapter questions

Word Counted:1111 words