An Uninvited leader Chapter 4

Shout out to nobody because no one can guess him!

3rd Person Pov
"Woah Telly! You scared us!"Mr.Dream said.

(Here have a pic of him cuz why not?

XD NO ONE REMEMBER HIM XD OH POOR TELLY)

"I don't remember you being invited, why are you here?"Sans ask.

"I wasn't online on  monsterchat, then alphys called me"Telly explained "oh ok...well I need to call (Y/n) to ask her how to get there...but I don't have her number.."Sans said and everyone groaned except for one skeleton.

"Sigh, I'll call her"Geno said "HOW DID YOU GET HER NUMBER BEFORE ME YOU OLD GEAZER!!?'!?"Pj yelled asked "THE INFO BOOK, NEXT TIME I WILL SMASH THAT INFO BOOK TO YOUR THICK SKULL!"Geno yelled back and everyone said 'oooh'.

"Oh ya i forgot it contain everyone's number and address! But how come you don't know the address"Pj asked and Geno just shrug his shoulder (shrug: Shoulder hug!)

"She lives out of town"Sans answer "WHAT!?"everyone asked "ugh just call her!"Sans said.

After a few minutes of talking with you through the phone you then finally said "I-I'll come over there"you said "How?"Geno asked.

"Just, where are you?"your asked back "Sigh,in front of the cinemas"Everyone said in unison.

"Sigh, well Chara, horror, and dummy is already here so wait there and I'll come and you follow my lead ok?"you asked "yep bye"everyone said and the call ended.

You then grab your Hovercraft (or hover board) mostly because your lazy...Sometimes.

Then everyone around you looked at you in shock "Where did you get that!? I want one!!"Fresh said "I made it

Then everyone around you looked at you in shock "Where did you get that!? I want one!!"Fresh said "I made it..Bye I'll get the others"you said exiting your house leaving everyone in a shock state.