Your Out Of My League Chapter 7

Shout out to SyrupPie The_Animal_Whisperer Tzyumi
for guessing the right answer

3rd Person Pov
"Oh! Yes! Edge!"Mr.Sci said gleefully, Edge then walked towards your desk and sat next to you.

"Well I will let you to be to make the volcano!"Mr.Sci said then walking back to his desk.

"S-so..Let's get stared?"He asked and you nodded.

(~^3^)~(Time skip even though I know how to make a volcano)~(^3^~)

After an hour and a half you both finally finished your volcano "Okay class! Put down everything your holding! It's time give grades now!"Mr.Sci said and some groaned and some sighed.

(Actually making a volcano is not hard! Just take a bottle then get some wet dirt then make a volcano structure and then put the door coloring with a little coke or somethin like that sprite then put mentos :3)

Edge then scan the lab and saw no one has finished only you two "okay! The highest grade on this is Yujin And Bunny! Who finished 87% of the volcano"Mr.Sci said.

You And edge looked confused, you then raised your hand "Um Mr.Sci you haven't graded ours!"You said and Mr.Sci blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh yes! Sorry I forgot let me see...Hm! Well I guess you two the highest one now! You both get a 100!"Mr.Sci said while blushing.

"WHAT!?"Bunny yelled "Well class dismissed!"Mr.Sci said and everyone start packing and walked out of the lab.

"W-well I'll see you around (Y/n)"Edge said while blushing "Y-you too"You said then waving goodbye.

Then suddenly you got stop by a girl who has white hair that trailed into icy blue ones "Hi! I'm Yujin!"She said by something about her seems off.

"O-oh hello I'm (Y/n)"You said and she nodded "hey what class do you have?"She asked.

(I bet you think she's my oc? Nope she no one! And I bet your jelly!)

"H-history"you said "same! Let's walk there together!"She said gleefully and you nodded.

Your Pov
Something is very about her, I can just feel it! But I can't just jump into conclusions.

Me and Yujin walked our way to our class and I open the door to see Mr.Nightmare "Ah hello there (Y/n)!"He said while smiling.

I then waved hello then I heard some whispers 'Wow he actually smiled!' 'She's kinda cute'.

I then looked and Yujin to see shes about to kill someone, I then walked to my seat which I choose behind.

Yujin tried to seat next to me only to see it occupied, she then went to the desk that close to me which is two rows in front of me.

"Okay students! This is one of the what is the name of the name of holy sword form King Arthur's book?"Mr.Nightmare asked.

No one raised there hand, I knew since I read about it but, I'm to shy to do it.

"Hm, no one is going to raise their hand so I have to choose..Ah Yujin!"Mr.Nightmare said while pointing at Yujin who was looking at Mr.Nightmare with goo-goo eyes but only to get snapped out then she starts sweating heavily.