Someone Out Of This Universe Chapter 13

(So i just wanna say have you
ever have a subject that you never pass on mandarin XD only on my old school has mandarin and art but in my new school? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ART CLASS I WAS JUST SKFNSHCSBDXISAHHHHHHHHGGG

Warning!!!
Not really but I have deleted Pc's daycare x reader because the plotline wasn't going anywhere even if you thought it was nope not at all)
Edit: so I reread and I saw it said charter not chapter so ya

3rd Person Pov
"Guys, I would like you to meet my friend outer!"killer said while gesturing his boney hand to outer.

(Here, insert your random comments in here)

"Hi!"outer then said "hello!!"you said while waving, this action made outer blush a galaxy- I mean bright yellow.

(I give up on raising this wall)

While killer and fresh start looking jealous of outer "O-ok..Outer this is fresh and (Y/n)"killer said with hesitation lace in his voice.

Then suddenly outer took your hand and kissed it then said "Well~Is your eyes the galaxy?~ Because I get lost in your eyes~"he flirted making you blush red, like your face exposed to the Arizona sun.

(Yeah I'm making outer a flirt and who lives in Arizona I understand your pain in my school we have to stand out side on our soccer field for 15 minutes which feels like an hour)

Then suddenly pj came and took you by the hand (SO BABY I JUST WANNA DANCE WITH MY LITTLE GALWAY GIRL)and then twirl you and then did a dip with you.

But then he slipped something slippery from a random smug on the floor.

Then

Goth caught you before you fall down, leaving pj fall on to a disgusting smudge on the floor.Staright.On.The.Face.

(*shiver*)

"Goth I was so close on kissing her!!"pj yelled in anger "k-kiss?!"you asked in shock.

But the shock was to much for you that you suddenly passed out on goth hands and the last thing you heard was.

"I knew she thinks I was hot~"

Then a slap

Then a pain of between a groan and a high pitch girl scream.

You groaned as you woke up with a headache, you then looked around for a bit and the realize that you're at the nurses office.

The nurse walked in "Oh hello, it seem you are awake, my name is Toriel"Toriel said.

"(Y/n)"you said and toriel nodded.

(When i say (y/n) i always say "Yan chan" instead of " your name")

Suddenly the door open to reveal a worried frisk "(Y/N) YOUR AWAKE"he yelled "nod kidding"you said while giving an expression that said 'duh".

"So how long have I been out?"you asked as Toriel went through the cabinets "hmm you only missed 1 class, i think you fall to hard on your head"Toriel said.