Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Yuki-nii"

"Good morning to you, too, Tsuna." With the other appearance, the two stopped their fight.

"Ah, Okumura-sensei, how is Paku?" Asked Kamiki worriedly.

"I was about to give her the medicine. You all can come too."

They went to their injured classmate. There, Yukio gave her a vaccinate and said that after two or three days, her fever will go down.

"Thank you, Okumura-sensei." Said Paku weakly.

"Not at all, this is my job. Make sure to rest a lot."

"Of course."

"Get well soon!" Said Rin and Tsuna.

"Thank you, Okumura-kun, Tsuna-kun." Smiled at them the feverish Paku.

The boys left the girls and walked out.

"So, what happened with that demon yesterday?" Asked Rin.

"We're in the progress of invetigating how it got in and where it went. That was an above mid-class ghoul. The Academy is protected with powerful wards, but very occasionally, the likes of that thing can penetrate it. We should make sure to keep our guard up..!"

Tsuna and Rin were listening to their brother, making a mental note that the academy weren't that safe as they thought. Of course, it was still safer than other places.

●○●○●○●

In Paku's room

"How cute Tsuna-kun is, and Okumura-kun is pretty cool, too. Don't you think so?" Asked suddenly Paku.

"Wha- don't be ridiclous! Where did that come from all of a sudden!?"

"*giggles* Well, Tsuna-kun is cute, that's fact and Okumura-san was pretty heroic yesterday. Okumura-sensei is nice as well.. but don't you think that they didn't resemble each other. Especially the twins. They didn't look like one." Paku trailed off.

"..Ne, Izumo-chan... I really am going to stop coming to these classes." Kamiki looked at her sadly.

"..I'm sorry."

"? What's wrong?" Paku was confused.

"If I was a better person..!"

"Oh, don't be so silly.. I'm only doing it because i don't think this world is right for me... that's all. It doesn't change the fact that the two of us are friends. Yesterday, I was angry at you, because you were rude. So, please don't look like that, okay? I like you just the way you are..."

●○●○●○●

At the roof

Rin was thinking about the words that the demon have said to him. He was so distracted that he didn't realised the other's presence.

'Master... I thought it was Satan, but thinking about it now, it could be anybody. Since I am the son of Satan, there would be plenty of guy wanting my head... but they should just come after me directly. Why must they injure others?!..

"Rin, did you hear me?" Then in the next minute, Shiemi's head popped in front of the him. He was so suprised that he knocked his head into Shiemi's.