Believe 2 End

Sonic*

We heard the sirens coming this way and soon we were being asked questions about what happen.

Sonic: I didn't know Silver was the killer, If I wasn't there at the hospital then Shadow would have died.

The cops kept on asking us the same question until we saw Silver being dragged to the cop car. He looked up and smirked at me.

Silver: I may not have killed you.....but I messed up someone's mind....

I looked at Shadow who was being treated and I slowly walked towards Silver.

Sonic: you were a really good friend, to bad it has to end

Silver chuckled.

Silver: this won't be the last time you'll see me Sonic

He started laughing and I tighten up my fist. Out of no where I punched him in the face hard and one cop pulled me away. Silver leaned against the cop car and smirked.

Silver: see you around....

A lady cop put him in a car and it drove off.

Tails: Sonic!!!

I turned around and Tails jumps into my arm, I smiled then I saw the others.

Tails: thank god your ok!

Amy: are you two ok?

Knuckles: Jesus Silver.....

Blaze: at least you two are ok!

Everyone was talking until I saw Rosy in the background and she was crying. I put Tails down and I walked over to her.

Sonic: is everything alright?

She looked up at me and wipes her tears.

Rosy: fianlly he's going away. Because of him he made me the way I am today. Thank you Sonic...

I felt good about myself and I hugged her. She was shocked at first but then she hugged me back. I let go of her and grabbed her hand bringing her to the others.

Tails: Welcome to the family Rosy

Rosy: what?

Knuckles: you heard him

She smiled and I knew my job here was done. I walked over to Shadow who was arguing with the paramedic

Shadow: I don't need it alright I'm fine!

Paramedic: sir you been impaled sooner then later your going to feel it

Shadow: whatever

Sonic: why don't you let the poor guy help you

He chuckles and looks over at me

Shadow: why should I love

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in a soft hug.

Shadow: Thank you

I smiled and cuddle next to him. But of course the pain started to kick in and Shadow was in so much pain.

Sonic: I think it's time to go to a different hospital

I close the ambulance door and we drove to a different hospital

2 years Later

Levi: Give it up for the one and only Sonadow!!!!!

The crowd started cheering as Shadow and I walked on stage. We both gave a single to Knuckles, Blaze, Tails, Rosy and Amy to start.