Love Me Like You Do💙💗

Amy*

I was cheering on for Shadow and Blaze and saw everyone else was doing the same. But someone in the crowd looked scared. A child staring at something. That's when she screamed and everyone stopped cheering and she started pointing. I looked where she was pointing at and my eyes widen and my heart skipped a few beats.

Amy: R-Rouge.....

Everyone was panicking and Shadow was just standing there with a blank expression and Blaze covering her eyes. The mother picked up the screaming child. Everything went quiet.

Time Skips~

The doctors said that they were surprise Rouge survived the falling. But she is in a coma and wouldn't be waking up for a long time. Her skull cracked and pieces of her skull stabbed her brain.

Shadow: but how did she fell out the window??

Blaze: I-I don't know maybe she tripped...

Amy: yeah Blaze she tripped on air and broke the glass window and fell

Amy and Blaze started arguing and I just sighed. I walked to Sonic room and checked him out.

Shadow: Hey...there been any accident..Rouge is in a coma and...uhh...we don't know when she will wake up.

He didn't move.

Shadow: heh like we don't know when your going to wake up....

I sat on the side of his bed and hold his hand. It felt cold yet felt warm. I don't know how to explain it...everything going wrong. I felt w tear run down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them off, why am I crying? I started thinking about the day I yelled at him....

Shadow: I'm..s-sorry Sonic

I started to cry

Shadow: I'm sorry I yelled at you I should had beileve you when you told me you weren't cheating this is all my fault!!!!

I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked up and see Sonic eyes opening.

Shadow: S-Sonic?!!!

Sonic: H-Hey Shadz...

I hugged him tightly ignoring the fact he was in pain!!

Shadow: THANK GOD YOUR AWAKE!!!!!

Sonic: Sh-Shadow your hurting me!!!!

I let go of him quickly.

Shadow: sorry... I'm just...so happy your ok!

Sonic looked around the room.

Sonic: what happened....

Shadow: nothing happen Sonic...nothing happen

I touched his hand and he smiled a little. The nurse walked into Sonic room and was happy to see Sonic was awake. She told me to leave so she can check Sonic. I ran downstairs and told everybody the news.

Sonic*

After the nurse was finish checking me she left and I looked down at my stomach and saw a lot of bandages. I don't remember what happened to me and I guess I don't want to find out. I  started to hear my name being chant from my window. I got up slowly and walked towards my window and see millions of people chanting my name. I saw Amy, Blaze, Tails, Silver, Knuckles and Shadow on stage staring at me. I felt tears rolled down my cheeks.

Nurse: Sonic

I turned around and saw my nurse with a wheel chair.

Nurse: they want to see you

I nodded and slowly walked to the wheel chair and sat down. The nurse took me outside where the crowd cheered more.

Silver: Here comes the number one famous singer of all time Sonic!!!!!!!

The crowd started cheering and clapping even more.

Sonic: h-how!?

Tails: we were here everyday and night waiting for you to wake up and now that your awake we can all fianlly calm down.

Sonic: you guys did this...for me....

Amy: well duh who else

I smiled more

Blaze: but first we have one last performance

Sonic: oh really what you guys playing?

Knuckles: you mean what's Shadow playing.

I realize Shadow wasn't in the group. I heard music playing and saw Shadow in front of the stage smiling at me.

*Shadow*

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Sonic*

Do you know how badly I want to get out of this wheel chair and jump on Shadow!!!!!! I was smiling so much and blushing at the same time! Shadow walked towards me and my smile just kept on growing. He bend down on one knee and I looked away trying to hide my blush but he put his hand on my chin so I could look at him and we kissed..