Beileve 1

Sonic*

Silver: You couldn't just leave him to die......

I tried to find something to hit him but there was nothing, so i just pushed him against the wall and I was able to escape the grip. I started coughing.

Silver: you shouldn't have gone into my room Sonic if you didn't you wouldn't have to die

Sonic: you were going to kill him weren't you!?

Silver: no shit Sonic!!

He went to the door and locked it

Sonic: but why?!

Silver: well what's to tell i grew up with a alcoholic father who abuse me and my mother died from cancer. One day i had enough with my father so I just torture him and  stabbed him 50 times. Police thought i was crazy and put me in a asylum thinking it could help me but it only made it worst. I got smarter...I was dangerous. I needed a new life so I came here and found out about the camp, found out I have a talent and soon I started living here. But then there he was Melphies...he was so handsome I tried becoming friends with him but he was so busy with Scourge and Shadow.... I started going crazy until I heard Melphies and Scourge were dating. I started getting pissed and saw Rosy was jealous. So I kidnap her and toture her until she was my mind slave. I was going to kill Shadow but Melphies caught me so I had no choice but to kill him.....I was so heart broken I went Insane! I put Rosy finger prints on the murder weapon and made sure she cut off Scourge head. I made her like me. Crazy!!!!! Shadow had a break down. Soon I started to have feelings for Shadow until you showed up!!!!! I decided to become friends with you and maybe try to ruin your relationship. It worked for a few days until I heard you were going to forgive him. So I was the one who shot you. But you wouldn't die!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I found out you were in a coma I was going to finish the job but Rouge was there. She was a strong girl but not strong enough!!!! I turned around and realize Rosy saw everything so I posion her but yet she wouldn't die either!! But then I started to realize Shadow cared about you more than me so I decided to frame him. I posion Levi and left Shadow finger prints there...But you were able to save him! They didn't inject him with all the posion so he was able to survive and you found evidence he wasn't guilty so now I'm here to finish the job!

Sonic: Silver you don't have to do this we can fix it!

Silver: to late for that

He grabbed a needle near him

Silver: I could kill you now and frame Shadow again. I really liked you Sonic it's a shame you have to go.

He ran towards me and cut my arm. I wince in pain and hold my arm.

Sonic: please Silver you don't do this!

He raise the needle in the air.

Silver: good bye Sonic..

He swung at me but I was able to dodge it. I ran to Shadow and started shaking him.

Sonic: wake up wake up!!!!!!!

Silver grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I grabbed a vase and slammed it against his head. Silver let go of me and I punch him in his guts hard making him fall to the ground. He slowly got up and wiped the blood from his mouth.

Silver: your good...

He slowly starts walking towards me.

Silver: but not good enough!

He punched me in the face hard then kicked me down. I tried getting up but he kicked me in the face. I coughed up blood and tried crawling to Shadow but he dragged me away from him. He flipped me over and points a knife at my neck.

Silver: what's so special about you I wonder. Hm i guess we will never know

He was about to slit my throat when someone hit him with something hard against his head.

Shadow: whoa.....

Sonic: Shadow you saved my life!

Shadow: your my boyfriend remember.

He helped me up and pulled me close.

Shadow: come on we should go get help!

Sonic: alright

We both were heading towards the door when all of the sudden Shadow stopped.

Sonic: Shadow are you-

My eyes widen as I could see something sticking out of Shadow stomach and blood coming out of Shadow mouth.

Silver: you thought it was over?!

Silver let go of the object and Shadow fell to the floor. I screamed as Silver grabbed me and pushed me against the window.

Silver: you think your cute!

He punched me hard in the face

Silver: you think your better than me!

He punched me again and I could hear the window cracking.

Silver: you think your special!

He punched me again and now I'm getting dizzy.

Silver: your nothing!!!!!!!

Before he could hit me again we both heard a buzzing sound. We both look at Shadow bed and see Shadow pressing the help button.

Shadow: y-your screwed.....

Silver growled and threw me to the floor and picked up the object he impaled Shadow with.

Silver: why don't you ever die!!!!

He was swung at Shadow and I could hear Shadow yelped. My vision blurry and I couldn't see anything. I tried getting up but I was weak. I could hear Silver beating Shadow up and I couldn't do anything until I heard Shadow cries

Shadow: B-beileve S-Sonic.....

I didn't know what he meant but for some reason it gave me enough energy to get up. I looked over at my side and see one of those electro things. I picked them up while setting it to 2000 bolts. I slowly walked up to Silver

Sonic: Hey!

He turned around

Sonic: clear!

I pressed both of the pads on Silver and started electricuting him. Silver was shaking badly and I didn't let go until I saw blood running down his eyes and soon I let go of him and he feel to the floor. I dropped the pads and ran to Shadow.

Sonic: Sh-Shadow are you ok?!

He started to chuckle but he was really in pain.

Shadow: n-never better.....you beileve...

He passed out and i heard police cars outside and nurses running to our room.

We were saved.