Don't Be Sour And Have Fun..... Till The End

Sonic*

So it's been at least 4 weeks and I'm starting the feel better. I could sing again thank God!! Found out Rouge in a coma that's really sad. Today is my last day in this stupid hospital! I really hate it here and I swear I thought there was someone in my room when I'm sleeping. Like one time I woke up and saw something green in the corner of my room. I shook my head and fell right to sleep. Weird isn't it? I took off the hospital clothes and put on my own clothes, good they feel so good! I walked to the door but before I opened it I looked at the corner where I saw the green thing.

Sonic: I was probably half asleep maybe I was still dreaming.

But I saw something on the floor. I walked towards it and picked it up. Black Leather??? I shrugged it off and left the hospital to meet my friends downstairs. Once I was downstairs I saw Tails talking to Shadow, Blaze playing numbers with Amy while Silver and Knuckles were play fighting.

Sonic: Hey!

I waved my arms and caught there attention.

Tails: hey bud you look better!

Sonic: yeah I'm glad I'm out of that creepy hospital.

We all started talking until some random girl walked up to Shadow and started flirting with him. My eye started to twitch. Why isn't Shadow doing anything!!!! I tried to let it go until a guy walked up to him and asked if he was dating anyone.

Sonic: Hey my stomach hurting can we go home

I  groan and Shadow said ok while saying goodbye to those people.

We all got in Shadow car and drove home.  But something was different. We didn't go home. Well the home I knew, Shadow parked his car in from of a big house.

Amy: you know what's funny

Blaze: what?

Amy: we all met at the camp and we hated each other, we all wanted to win the show and now here we are close friends living in the same place.

Sonic: you see I was asleep for how long I don't know what your talking about

Silver: while you were in a coma we all decided to buy a house to live in together

Shadow: we have the biggest room~

He smirked which sent chills down my spine and made me blush.

Knuckles: hey look Sonic a tomato

They all started laughing while I just growled and got out of the car. I walked to the door and open it seeing the inside of the house. IT WAS HUGE!!!!!!! I started running around the house. To be honest I was acting like I never seen a house before but if you were here you will be acting like me! I heard the rest of them coming in and I was in the biggest room.

Sonic: this must be the room Shadow was talking about

I started walking around the room and saw an envelope on the floor. I picked it up and flipped it over.

Sonic: biggest fan?

I know what your thinking. Sonic don't open Shadow mail it's his privates and non of your business but think about it if your boyfriend got some mail from a random girl wouldn't you look to the yell at your man. Yeah I thought so! I opened the envelope and started reading it.

Sonic: She's crazy....

Shadow: what you doing looking at my mail?

I turned around and saw Shadow leaning against the wall.

Sonic: what are you doing hiding it?

Shadow: was I hiding it or was it on the floor?

I was silent.