Shadow A Killer?!

Sonic*

I can't sleep...I checked the clock again and it's 6:00 am. I sighed and slowly got out of our bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and turned on the faucet, now all you can hear is the water rushing down and snoring from Shadow. I started rising my face with warm water till I heard something behind me, I slowly lift my head up looking at the mirror and saw  Shadow all bloody with a huge grin on his face. I was about to scream when he put his hand over my mouth and raise a knife in the air and slit my throat. I sat up fast and was breathing heavily while holding my neck. I looked around the room and saw I was in bed. I was dreaming? I looked down at my side and see Shadow sleeping still. Jeez he's a heavy sleeper.. I got out of bed and left the room and went downstairs hoping I wasn't dreaming. Walking into the kitchen I started making some coffee and started to doze off...I open my eyes and see myself in white room. And I mean everything is white.

Sonic: where am I?

I tried to get up but I was chained to the floor and I couldn't move my arms. What's going one?! The door open and you can hear whistling. Then footsteps. The sound started getting louder and louder and louder until the noise should have been right in front of me! But nothing was there.

Sonic: Hello? Anyone there?

Nothing. Chills run down my spine as I felt breathing behind me. I turned around and saw a bat heading straight for me. I woke up fast screaming.

Silver: Sonic calm down its me! Put the knife down!

I realize i was holding a big knife near Silver neck. I sighed in relief and sat the knife down.

Sonic: S-Sorry I didn't mean to do that! I been having these horrible dreams..

Silver: heh i feel you man 

He walked over to the boiling coffee and turned it off. 

Silver: You need a day off

Sonic: what you mean?

Silver: I mean go out and have fun! Think about you were shot! Then coma, now these nightmares

Sonic: you have a point

I felt a hand on my shoulder 

Knuckles: Sounds like you need to get laid

I screamed

Knuckles: whoa relax it's me!

I'm holding my chest while trying to catch my breath

Silver: And you get scared by the littlest things. Go out and have fun!

Sonic: you know your right let me wake Shadow so we can get going

I went upstairs and into our room and saw Shadow wasn't there.

Sonic: Shadow?

I looked everywhere in the room but he wasn't there. I guess he left. I walked back downstairs and saw Silver and Knuckles talking, i didn't bother telling them I'm leaving so I just left. I called an uber and waited 12 mins for it to arrived and headed straight to the village. 

Sonic: $20 are you kidding me what a rip off!

$20 just to get here man! I walked into the bar i went a long time ago.

???: Ah look who it is long time no see Sonic

I sat down on a red chair

Sonic: give me a Devil Springs..

???: You got it son

I lay my head down and started thinking about life. 

???: you seem like your having a rough life. Anything you want to say on?